Chapter 34 Joy for Revenge

In the fifth base, everyone is fighting against Academia, and they all defeat them in the very end. Yuni says, "Okay, now the only thing left is the Commander."

"Yeah." Yuya says, but then he is being knocked down to the ground, and a man just says, "Do you remember me?"

Yuya looks at the man, who says, "I haven't forgotten you. I've been waiting a long time for this."

"You're...Kachidoki!" Yuya gasps as the others who participated in the Arc League Championship are also surprised to see him here.

"What are you doing here?" Yuya asks.

"Since I almost lost to you...there was nothing for me but darkness every day. When I disgraced Ryozanpaku School's Martial Art Dueling style, I was no different from excommunicated." Kachidoki says with hatred.

Kachidoki's face darkened while remembering how he became a pariah after his loss against Yuya. The shame and hatred he harbored won't go away no matter how much he trained.

"Do you want to beat up Yuya?" Just then, Dennis suddenly appears in front of him, he says, "Yuya might be coming to Fusion and Xyz Dimension."

Kachidoki didn't need a second to agree, and now in the present, he says, "So I come here. I'll defeat you and rise from this pit of darkness!"

Just then, they hear a voice, "Ok, then, Kachidoki. I'll leave this to you."

They notice Dennis in front of them and Gongenzaka says, "Dennis?"

"You bastard!" Ron says.

"Yo, it has been a while." Dennis says.

"Why you...you were involved in kidnapping Ruri, and now you here to take Yuzu as well?" Katrina yells.

Dennis says, "I was just following the Professor's orders...besides, I am here to make sure that the Commander of this base is doing a fine job."

"What? Commander? Does that mean?" Sawatari gasps as he looks at Kachidoki.

Sora says, "Unbelievable...you even go this far to have a person from Standard be the Commander?"

"Well if it isn't the traitors." Dennis says as he refers to the ones from Academia. "I don't know how some of you come to Heartland since I did see you in Fusion Dimension, but it doesn't matter. I have other business to do." Then he summons more Academia members before leaving.

Michael says, "To think he was also our classmate...all is just for spying on us..."

"Duel me now." Kachidoki says and Yuya replies, "If you are the Commander of this place, then I'll be glad to duel you."

"And we will not let any one of you take Yuzu away as well." Yuni says as they all activate their duel disks.

Kachidoki just jumps back and activates his Academia Duel Disk, as for Yuya, he is doing the same as he activates his own, causing the Field Magic Crossover to activate. Yuto notices the duel and he says, "Yuya, use this."

Yuya takes the card and it is Dark Rebellion. Yuya asks, "Are you sure? Yuto?"

"I was inside you when you dueled him, it might be my influence that made him hate you, use him to prove to him that you don't mean any harm to him."

"I got it." Yuya says as he puts the card in the Extra Deck

Yubel asks, "Are you sure you're going to do this?"

"Of course, it is basically my fault anyway." Yuya says. Zarc says, "You have to be careful."

"I will." Yuya says as they both yell, "Duel!" (Kachidoki:4000)(Yuya:4000)