Chapter 40 Twins with Tudes

In the sixth base, everyone has been fighting the soldiers, Reisho is now standing in front of an Academia member who is holding Antique Gear Golem on the field with its LP only 2000. Reisho currently has Solar Warrior Pluto and Solar Warrior Asteroid on the Pendulum Zone while his main Monster field is empty, his LP is only 3500.

Reisho feels that his deck is glowing as he takes out the card. He says, "Looks like another Number has returned. I use Pendulum Xyz! I Special Summon both Level 3 Pluto and Astroid to my field and Overlay them!"

"Using Pendulum Monsters to Xyz Summon?" The Academia soldier says in shock.

"Xyz Summon! Come forth! Numbers 26! Dimensional Pathway, Octobypass! (ATK:800/DEF:2400 RNK:3 OVU:2)"

After the giant octopus appears on the field, Reisho says, "I end my turn. I should've mentioned: when Octobypass is on the field, a player can only attack with one Monster."

"It is just a weak monster with weak Defenses, I'll just destroy it! When ANtique Gear Golem attacks a Monster in Defense Position, I can give you piercing damage!" The Academia member yells as he tries to attack.

"I detach one Overlay Unit from Octobypass, by detaching one Overlay Unit, I can switch Golem's attack into a Direct Attack!" Reisho says.

"You must be out of your mind! If you want a quick death, then just as you wish! I attack you directly!" The soldier says.

Reisho braces for the impact as he takes 3000 damage. (Reisho:3500-500) Reisho says, "And thank you for attacking me, that's why after the battle Phase, I can take control of your monster!"

"What?" The soldier panics as he realizes what Reisho is doing. And after Antique Gear Golem is on Reisho's field, he immediately goes for a direct attack, defeating the soldier.

At the same time, Yuri is also fighting as he has Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Heliamphorhynchus, and Triantis on the field. At the same time, his Extra Deck glows as he smirks. "Looks like I can try this out. I Overlay my Level 8 Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Heliamphorhhynchus, and Triantis! Xyz Summon! Appear! Numbers 87! Beautiful Goddess of the Four Seasons - Queen of Nights!" (ATK:3200/DEF:2800 RNK:8 OVU:3)

After the monster appears, the Obelisk Blue soldiers are surprised. "Yuri did an Xyz Summon..." "But that Monster is no match for us..."

As the monster sitting on the rose appears on the field, Yuri says, "By detaching one Overlay Unit, I can add 300 ATK to my monster!" (ATK:3200-3500)

"It is still 3500 ATK, how are you going to defeat my Chaos Giant?" The Obelisk member says.

"You don't think I didn't get this Action Card, did you? I use Action Magic: Bi-Attack! I double my monster's ATK until the end of the turn." (ATK:3500-7000)

"7000 ATK?" The member is surprised as it has only 2000 LP left.

"That's right. Now I can defeat your Chaos Giant! Seasonal Blessings!" Then the attack hits the giant and also defeats the member of the Obelisk.

Once they are finished, they all head back to the Duel Lodge. "We're back." Katrina says as the ones in the Duel Lodge look at them.

Yuni says, "That was faster than I expected."

"Because the commanders are not inside the base, so we just took over." Vivian says. "This is not fun at all."

Ruri asks, "But where are Yuya, Brother, and the others? Aren't they back?"

Rio says, "We haven't seen them anywhere. Aren't they chasing after Allen and Sayaka?"

Byron says, "Those two really are doing something reckless..."