Chapter 43 Tag Dice Duel

Yuya and the others are preparing to attack the seventh base, but just as they are going there, they see two people who are blocking their way. Yuya asks, "Who are you and what do you want?"

The two people smile and one of them says, "We are the Dice-Rolling Brothers, I am Evan, and this is my brother Cody."

"And with the Black Mist sama's orders, we are here to stop you from getting close to the base." Cody says.

"Dice-Rolling Brothers?" Katrina asks, and they see two numbers on their hands. "They are controlled by Number Cards!"

"Then we will need to free them and get the Number Card back." Yuya says.

Yuni activates her Duel Disk, and Shark says, "How about a tag duel with me and Yuni?"

"That will be great." Yuni says as they both activate their duel disks, the Field Magic appears and they both yell, "Duel!" (Yuni:4000)(Shark:4000)(Evan:4000)(Cody:4000)

At the same time, the others are watching, and Yuni gets the first turn. "I use Scale 2 Soccer Player and Scale 9 Happy Teacher on the Pendulum Zone." As the two monsters appear on the field, Yuni says, "First I use Soccer Player's Pendulum Effect, I can give you damage equal to half of the Happy Teacher's ATK."

Evan is the one that takes the hit, but he doesn't seem to be fazed. (Evan:4000-3500) "Now with the set scale, I can summon monsters from Level 3 to 8! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! First is Dream Horse! (ATK:800/DEF:800, LV:3) Next is Smile Fairy Wave Surfer! (ATK:600/DEF:1400, LV:3)"

After two monsters appear, Yuni says, "I overlay my Level 3 Dream Horse and Level 3 Wave Surfer! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Numbers 17 Levice Dragon!" (ATK:2000/DEF:0 RNK:3 OVU:2)

"A Numbers card already I see..." Cody says.

"I set two cards and end my turn." Yuni says.

"My turn." Cody says as he draws the card. "I use Magic Card: Bye-Bye Game! Once per turn, I can roll a dice, and if the result is 6, my Life points will be multiplied by 5, but if it is anything else, my Life Points will return to the value I had before the initial activation, and I will be unable to activate the effect again and take 1000 damage during each of my Standby Phases."

"So it is a bet..." Shark says as they see the dice being rolled out, and much to their surprise, it lands on the six. (Cody:4000-20000)

"20000 Life Points?" Katrina asks in shock.

"How are Yuni and Shark going to beat that high ATK?" Vivian asks.

"Then I summon Majestic Jester. (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)" As the monster appears, he says, "Battle! I attack your Levice Dragon with Majestic Jester!"

"But my monster's ATK is higher..." Yuni says.

"I use its effect, I can roll a dice, and if the result is 6, then the attack target will be destroyed, otherwise, my monster will be destroyed instead." Cody says, much to Yuni's surprise.

After the dice rolls a six, Yuni says, "I use Trap Card: Numbers Wall! My Numbers Monster can't be destroyed by card effects!"

After the Levice Dragon is still on the field, Cody is still attacking the monster as it takes damage. (Cody:20000-18000)

"I set one card and end my turn." Cody says.

Shark says, "My turn!" After drawing a card, he says, "I summon Left Hand Shark!" (ATK:1300/DEF:1500 LV:3)