209

Meanwhile, at Skyarc Penthouse,

Jisoo got fresh early and was sitting in the study room wearing a loose-fitted dark blue t-shirt and grey joggers. He was looking through some office documents of M Industries.

The documents were mainly from the human resource and the security department who does the background check of employees before providing the ID and access to various sections of the offices.

He was notified that a few of the employees were being suspicious, trying to sneak the information here and there.

He was making sure those employees with the veteran employees who had helped them could be thrown out of the organization before it's too late.

Keeping such a vast organization clean was impossible, but he wanted to make sure the headquarters' employees are refined for a better work environment.

Busy with filtering out rogue employees, he heard some noises from the living hall. He was alone in the penthouse, he didn't hear the door unlocking for Ruby Jane to enter.

To check what was going on, he went out and leaned on the door frame of the study room. His eyes carefully gazed over the spacious living hall before his eyes fell on the music system.

"Heh?" He grunted in confusion.

He hadn't turned the music system on, he didn't remember playing anything. The speakers were installed around the living hall to give the better effect of listening, standing anywhere in the living hall, dining hall, and kitchen.

He shook his head at the muffled sounds and breathy inhale of a woman emitting from the speakers. It was quite disturbing.

'What kind of music is that?' He thought as he pulled his mobile out.

He opened the smart controller application and turned off the music system through it. He went back to his study chair to complete his work and go to bed soon.

Wasn't he bothered about what was going on with Chaeyoung?

He was actually ignoring to even think of it.

Half a minute hadn't passed, Jisoo's eyebrow twitched when the sensuous moans of the woman again started playing.

"Is this application crashed?" He thought and again turned the music system off. A slight irritation was bubbling thinking he should write a complaint to the application developers.

The sounds ended.

The eerie silence enveloped the penthouse but it wasn't even for a minute.

The sounds started again causing him to bang his palm on his desk. Those moans of being pleasured continued with huffing and panting of two.

He stormed out to the living hall, considering it a sick malfunction of the devices as his playlist never had such sounds.

He grabbed the remote controller of the music system from the center table and slammed his finger on the power button as though he wanted to smash that button.

He knew what the noises were. It was the audio of a couple getting chummy. He knew it was a p*rn audio. He breathed slowly to avoid unnecessary thoughts of something.

Damn! He wasn't any sex crazy man to fancy all that.

He had just taken a step towards the study when he felt his smart television screen glow up from the dark screen. The living hall which had only a ceiling and dim, soft lights suddenly brightened up.

He knew what was playing on the screen by hearing the moans on a woman and sounds of licking followed by the hoarse grunts of a man.

He still turned right to take a look at the screen so that he doesn't just judge by the sounds. Despite knowing what was playing, he couldn't stop his jaw-dropping.