380

Silently watching the crime is an unforgivable crime.

Dylan took about six days to heal his surface wounds. Though there were marks, it wasn't visible. He was sitting in his apartment without knowing what to do. He expected to be summoned to the court if Seungri blames everything on him but it didn't happen. He had no idea what Ruby Jane was going to do to him either.

Day and night, he was losing sleep and appetite thinking why Ruby Jane left him, and when Lisa or Zain were going to knock on the door and thrash him to death and leave him.

Living day and night inside four walls, he realized he was worse than Seungri. People were looking at Seungri, eager to know what might happen to him. However, his own family didn't look for him. It was as if he vanished in the eyes of everyone. He never had friends, no well-wishers. He wrote his whole life to ruin Seungri. Now he was left all alone.

He starved himself without keeping track of time. He was aware of all his sins. Hence as soon as he revealed his intentions to Ruby Jane and Lisa, he expected them to kill him immediately so he had planned nothing, he didn't have any dream of living a good life.

Now that he is alive, he is completely blank about his life. Numerous times, he picked his phone to call Elder Harmon or Aeon but what was he going to tell them? How are they going to treat him? Will they forgive him for playing in Ruby Jane's life? He would laugh at himself. His grandfather or brothers or sister-in-law would be next to Ruby Jane instead of helping him or accepting him or killing him.

Breathing felt like the greatest punishment to him. Even if he collects himself and tries to live a good life, would Ruby Jane or her husband or Zain allow him to live peacefully?

There was nobody to scold him or support him or guide him. He was lost in the middle of nowhere. He was completely clueless and his mind was eating him slowly. He didn't put in the effort to find a way out and live. Locked between the four walls he stared blankly or slept without awareness of anything.

------

Seungri's cases were too complex to be solved in just a month so Nikun was busy attending a minimum of 2 sessions a week. Since the case was major, it was given a high priority due to pressure from the public, media, and everywhere.

Seungri, who was ruling the business world, was reduced to a state he couldn't even see himself in. His ego was reduced to none and he didn't even know what he even wanted in his life. There was no way out, his escape plan failed and he was beaten black and blue.

------

On the other hand, Ruby Jane was at ease once everything settled down. The whole Manoban family visited the Kim mansion one day and Hayden visited the Manoban mansion. Ruby Jane expected Zelda to be displeased but unexpectedly she was curious to know about her, her family. Zelda, Jordan, and Hayden got along well and everyone was harmonious.

Zara's family got to know Ruby Jane was a Kim and they didn't try to meddle with the details respecting privacy. Zain and Zara, who had planned to stay in Zain's villa for a few months and enjoy their time, changed their plans and shifted to the Kim mansion. So that Hayden doesn't have to live alone.

All the while, Jose was locked in a room filled with books to study for timepass. He got food on time but he wasn't allowed to step out of the room if there were guests. He wasn't allowed to get out of the mansion.

He cried, threatened with his life, and broke things, neither Hayden nor Zain bothered about him. Zara often melted to Jose's pleas but she couldn't help him due to a promise to Zain.

Instead, she tried to teach him, help him understand general business things so that he could help Zain but Jose wasn't ready to improve himself either.