329

At the gates, Roach heard Lisa's instruction, "Stop the car."

He said less than five minutes because he didn't know if anybody was there to attack them. Since Ruby Jane had everything under control and she wanted to play another five minutes, he thought to enter after four minutes.

He dialed his men, "Search the estate and mansion. Don't disturb My wife in the meantime."

Roach: "..."

He waited for Lisa's further instructions.

--------

Inside the mansion,

Ruby Jane was the most calmer one when the knife was in the air. The knife stuck to the wall, right on Seungri's shoulder, next to his neck.

Aeon clapped unknowingly, "That was so cool." He exclaimed watching Seungri huff for a breath as though he was being strangled till then.

"Little heart, the other side," Jisoo asked.

Kidnapping them? He wanted Ruby Jane to show how death feels at such a close distance for Seungri. His life was hanging at the tip of the knife.

"Yes, My master." She responded and fulfilled his wish.

Then the wishes, demands, and requests came pouring in by Jisoo while Zain enjoyed in silence watching Seungri trembling, yet holding himself for his life. Seungri was scared of death, unlike Jennie who wished for death when he was torturing her. So it was more agonizing for Seungri.

After some knives, Aeon's turned to her. He could feel that more than anybody, she wanted to end everything relating to Seungri. She hated to associate herself with him or see him. It was disgusting for her to even look at Seungri and aim. Yet, she was holding back without spoiling her hands with his blood. She was brave to stay focused without letting her emotions play her.

The Shadow team members always admired her. Their respect just increased seeing her today. They discerned another thing. Physical strength wasn't everything. As soon as they sensed the danger, they should have surrendered and joined her plan. But they weren't as smart as her.

Milo Wen was glad he was the assistant of Lisa, not Seungri. Leaving Lisa and Jisoo aside, Ruby Jane is enough to handle everyone.

To be precise, Ruby Jane was a little nervous too. She wanted Seungri unscathed till the end. He should have the power, he should have money, he should have the looks. Yet, he shouldn't have a way out.

She wanted to show him his money, the power and looks were nothing. A woman might appear tempting to him, but she could destroy everything if she wants.

She wanted him to see what happens if he provokes a woman. He knew her kindness, played with her innocence, and lusted at her beauty. She morphed each one of her strengths and weaknesses into wickedness, malice, and dangerous weapon.

She twirled the last knife and warned him, "Don't provoke me." She was silent for two days for a reason. She had no plans to harm his men or scare him.

"If I am silent, I haven't fallen weak." Her dark and cold voice sounded in the living hall. "If I am not killing you, I have a worse future for you. Prepare yourself for it instead of wasting your time."

Lisa entered inside when she threw the last knife, "Don't trust anybody. Your one wrong move will cost you everything."

The spectators silently gasped when the knife stuck between Seungri's leg almost touched his pants. 'She is heartless.' They thought.

Lisa looked at Seungri who had knives around his whole frame. He thought she was putting another trauma for Seungri with the last knife. His gaze swept over the hall and saw Seungri's men were sound asleep abandoning their master.