344

At M Industries,

Lisa responded to Ruby Jane's message after the meeting. He had his lunch while waiting for her response but it never came. Thinking she might be busy, he didn't disturb her and went to another meeting.

He was listening to the reports on a project while looking at a file when he sensed a black slender silhouette moving around and waving the hand next to the glass wall.

Which employee would dare do it?

So he knew Ruby Jane was there. Since she didn't come inside and played around for his attention, he joined her game. He avoided looking at her and saw his staff look at Ruby Jane and him. His cold voice rang in the meeting hall, "Focus."

All the attendees sat straight and avoided looking at Ruby Jane. Milo Wen was no exception but he continued to steal glances at the couple..

'Did they fight? Is President Manoban angry at his wife?' Everyone's doubts.

Ruby Jane stood akimbo and pouted, looking at her husband's terrible acting. She had caught the tiny smirk of his lips before he lifted the head.

New mission - Turning Lisa to her without entering inside the meeting hall.

She looked left and right. None were there as it was a floor used by higher management only. And those people were sitting inside, without daring to look at her excluding one.

She placed her black clutch on the floor and stood up. She knew Lisa's whole attention was on her waiting to know how she will handle it. Whereas Ruby Jane felt like, she wasn't a President of a company but a teenager who doesn't care what people think of her craziness.

She stood on her toes and twirled like a ballet dancer. Her eyes caught the tiny changes on Lisa's face but he still didn't look at her.

The first try - failed.

Second try - Faking a fall.

To fake a fall, she needs to act crazy and trip herself. Well, she did. The employees could feel she was doing something but didn't dare to turn. Milo Wen pressed his lips to stop himself from bursting into laughter after catching a glimpse of Ruby Jane trying to fly in the air. Compared to three months ago, her serene face with no life in her eyes, this side was a stark contrast. At least this said she was truly happy with her life.

Lisa was facing the glass wall so without lifting his gaze he could feel her every move, every drama. Even though it was just a few seconds, he was finding it hard to maintain his indifference.

Suddenly, the black silhouette fell to the floor. Lisa involuntarily stood up, worried she might have gotten hurt. He almost left the table when he saw her sweetly smile, send a flying kiss, and waved her fingers.

Her mission - successful.

A smile graced his face. He saw her using a mobile. Then his mobile beeped. [Bye, my dear husband.] Her intention wasn't to disturb his work.

Then it flashed to him she came there just to fulfill his little want. He lifted his head and saw her wave her hand and leave. He ignored the shocked staff and went out.

"Cupcake..." He called, meanwhile typing a message.

Ruby Jane turned around and saw him click on his mobile. Her mobile beeped. [Now, I am a little more greedy.]

How could he just see her and let her go?

Ruby Jane chuckled at the message and lifted her head to find him right in front of her. "President Manoban, marry your work and be greedy for it." She made a face for making her joker for thirty seconds.