220

In the high-end café, the customers were fewer. A soothing piece of music was playing behind setting the relaxing vibe. The customers inside weren't really excited to see high-profile people over there. All minded their work as it was common to find such people there.

At the corner table which was next to the glass wall overlooking the city, three were busy discussing something. Each of their one coffee increased to two, and then three. Before Ruby Jane could order the next one, Jisoo flicked on her hand and Mino sent the waiter away.

Unbelievably, Mino remained gravely calm and asked how they got to know about Tia's mask, why they didn't know Tia's background and how could Ruby Jane be so careless to let such people around her. Apparently, he was worried about Ruby Jane.

Ruby Jane explained most of the things about the investigation her team found out and kept her updated. Jisoo briefed him how M and Ruby Jane's teams failed to know about Tia's background in earlier days.

It was obvious they initially didn't do a deep check as nothing looked complicated. However even after Ruby Jane's team started the out-and-out investigation of Tia, they were still at loss.

It clearly notified them Tia or her background isn't a small fish as they had finely fabricated all the data of real Tia Spencer with the fake Tia. What was more shocking to them was fake Tia living with real Tia Spencer's house and the real Tia doesn't have any sister or cousin sister.

The more they were digging in about real and fake Tia, things were just getting complicated. However, the three over there were concerned about each other first before thinking of others.

"You- Why are you just uptight about me? We two were..." Ruby Jane didn't continue and Mino understood they were afraid he would be hurt emotionally and he might start loathing girls again. Of course, Ruby Jane was excluded.

Mino ignored it and spoke about his analysis of the current situation with respect to Tia, "There are too many complexities. I don't think..." He paused looking at two glaring at him.

He wasn't a fragile doll to be worried so much, "I am alright guys. I swear." Mino tried but the two didn't believe him.

You shouldn't have friends who know each of your reactions. They easily catch you and it would be so hard to outwit them.

Mino sighed and leaned back on his chair, "I wasn't shocked or surprised hearing about Tia. It was like you gave a conclusion to my doubts."

Since he was against dating, relationships, he had thought he might be overthinking and being highly sensitive about Tia's behavior. After hearing Jisoo mention Tia is deceiving them, his face had darkened because he had ignored the alarming signs and that negligence might have put Ruby Jane in danger.

He never once thought about his relationship with Tia. They didn't start a relationship due to love, it was pure interest. So they weren't even close enough to be called good friends. They were still trying to know each other.

Mino continued to tell them about his analysis and experiences with Tia so that it could put his two worried muppets calm and find some clue that could help them find out the real identity of fake Tia.

"Tia is well-trained in fights. Her reflexes are sometimes faster than mine and her precision is unimaginably sharp."

He clearly remembers when the lettuce was falling from the vegetable basket, Tia who was helping his mother was at lightning speed to hold it who was more than five steps away.

And when Tia was waiting for him near Skylar, she was expecting him to come by car but he had walked up to her. He was about to tap her shoulder from behind but she had locked his arm before his hand could even touch her shoulder. That attentiveness had shocked him.