247

After Charlotte left, Ruby Jane tried but failed to control her chortles. Lisa couldn't understand the situations, when girls would usually get angry and throw tantrums, those makes Ruby Jane laugh, finding them funny.

"Doozy!" His Cupcake is always unique in her own way.

He held her when she rolled towards him while laughing recalling, utter wonderstruck of Charlotte for his words. "Yo-You are savage." She gave him a thumbs up. She should pity Charlotte who had grabbed the file and left without a word.

Looking at her laugh laying in his arms without asking what they were talking about her, Lisa dipped his head and captured her curled lips.

How could there be a better way than a kiss to stop her?

Ruby Jane's body stiffened, gulping her laughter down her throat. Her eyes slowly closed to immerse in the pleasure of his heavenly kisses. Her heart started racing and the butterflies went frenzy in her stomach just like their every kiss. His strong arms were caged around her restricting her movements. His tongue swept over her lips sending shivers down her spine. She soon succumbed to his tempting lips skillfully nipping and sucking over hers.

Her hand slid to his back head and thrust her tongue into his mouth. He started the hide and seek, without letting her reach him. It unknowingly became her goal and pressed her lips further and continued to explore his warm minty taste mouth.

She squirmed to sit on his lap but his arms were stronger, she struggled without winning in their wordless game. So she bit his lips, awakening the beast that attacked her hungrily and mercilessly.

Overwhelmed, turned into a puddle of water when he dominated over her and coaxed whimpers out of her until she was breathless. Laying in his arms in a daze, she felt her hands numb to even hold him.

Ruby Jane panted for more air, feeling his warm, heavy breath fanning her cheek and jawline. She could feel her tensed body and pleasure in the pit of her stomach just for his searing kiss. She understood the effects he had on her body that she had turned hot, craving for his touch.

Her gliding fingers on his neck could feel him flinch to control himself from pinning her down under him.

She opened her eyes when he pulled her up to let her sit. Before she could adjust herself on the couch to face him, a macaron was between her lips.

Lisa spoke after she took a bite. "Remember, a military vehicle was at Seungri's place yesterday?" Her team had reported him and he had told her in the morning.

Ruby Jane pouted in displeasure for his topic after their kiss. Seungri was such a mood killer.

Lisa chuckled looking at her slack against him protesting against the topic. His Cupcake is easier to make happy and one name was enough to make her irritated. He slid his hand around her waist and pulled her on his lap to keep her focused on the topic and also to please her.

Anyway, after straddling him on his lap, Ruby Jane forgot about the annoyance of Seungri, all she could focus on was Lisa's moving lips instead of his words. She felt jealous of the air that was brushing his lips.

'Oh damn. Am I being lustful now?' She thought, gulping the macaron she was chewing. 'What is he doing to me? I wasn't like this before.' Her heart shuddered at the thought.

She moved her eyes to his and with slight hesitation, "Lalisa, all I could think of is... kissing you." She bit her lips and her cheeks turned hot red when she revealed it to him without bothering about hiding it.

Lisa paused and his eyes glimmered darkly. Just like she woke the Little Monster, he had woken up the curious kitten in her, and it won't rest until he eats her.