250

Megan wasn't a person who prefers violence but she really wanted to kill one person, Maisie Burnett. She couldn't understand what was Ruby Jane's mistake for Maisie to vent her frustration on an innocent child. She didn't want to even imagine what Ruby Jane had been through.

Hearing Jisoo, she felt like her heart was squeezing and made it hard for her to breathe. Noticing Jisoo panicking, she forced her breath out of her throat, "I am fine." Her voice came out hoarse.

Jisoo breathed a sigh of relief hearing the response. He tried to cool her down, "Mom, don't do anything and hurt yourself."

Megan did think of literally slapping that woman but controlled. She didn't control it because her image would be tarnished, the news of it would eventually reach Ruby Jane and she didn't want Ruby Jane to feel bad for her, going out of her way.

Jisoo continued sinisterly, "You can ask your bodyguard to break some teeth and a bone too."

Megan deep breathed. It was easy to bring out a situation that would cause her bodyguard to beat the sense out of Maisie. But Megan didn't want it. She wanted Maisie to see Ruby Jane doing well and having a life most of the people out there dream of. And that would burn Maisie, day and night. She should lose her mental state or beg Ruby Jane to accept them as their parents.

If Maisie continues to curse Ruby Jane, then Megan will personally beat the crap out of her.

"I think I am affected by Gigglemug." She chuckled, at her thought of hurting emotionally and mentally. Ruby Jane's way felt satisfying.

Success is the Best Revenge.

Megan's style was to throw them down from the higher society and make others who they used to be chummy, despise them. It was the worst way for those ladies and they wouldn't dare to attend any parties or show off.

Why can't she do both? Making other ladies who were loading the praises for Maisie would snigger at her and slowly avoid her.

Jisoo chuckled on the other end and exchanged a few words before both ended the call.

When Megan returned to the group, the ladies fell silent and smiled amiably as though they weren't going rampant a few seconds back. They waited till Megan sat down and sipped her tea.

"Madam Manoban, please tell us more about President Evans? Do you know her family too?" A lady wearing a white and black fascinator took the lead to ask on behalf of everyone.

Megan helplessly smiled at the question as she gracefully placed her hot tea on the table. "I wish." She can take up all day and speak about Ruby Jane. But she didn't feel they were worthy to listen. So she started playing Maisie.

"Beautiful won't do justice to her. She is angelic." Megan said dreamily as though she has a crush on Ruby Jane.

None of the ladies out there cared to think it might be a lie. They knew Megan had no reason to lie to them. So hearing her praise Ruby Jane, the mothers of sons were glad Ruby Jane wasn't ugly. The mother of daughters who was planning to send their daughters to Lisa and Jisoo started to worry.

But one of them started to tremble. Even though Maisie always cursed Jennie as Jinx, she had also beaten her many times for being beautiful.

Megan continued aiming her words at Maisie, "Ruby Jane has those beautiful black orbs, they dazzle like..." Megan paused.

'Tak.'

"Ahhh..." Maisie slipped her tea as soon as she heard black orbs. How could she forget those eyes? The hot tea spilled on her lap. But before it could penetrate to reach her skin, she stood up, shaking her expensive skirt.