386

All the guests admired the grand wedding venue. They had expected Lisa and Ruby Jane to have a simple wedding, they just exceeded all their expectations. Every detail about the wedding was magical. It was a dreamland evoking excitement yet bringing peacefulness.

"Damn, I want another wedding." Chaeyoung cupped her face dreaming of her and Jisoo's wedding in the same venue.

Zara was busy keeping the Little Button warm who was running around and plucking the artificial snowflake. He was confused between stars and snowflakes. Zara and Zain chuckled when their son made a little heap of snowflakes.

Jaxon and his fiance had a simple destination wedding. After looking at the decor, "Why did I get this idea?" She sulked. Jaxon shook his head in resignation.

Another couple who were yet to get married looked at each other. Tia shook her head, "I love this... but we don't fit here."

Mino rolled his eyes, "Yeah, let's get married in the gym." He passed a sarcastic remark.

Tia chuckled when she heard him. Since Mino had no issues with her working for Charles and Ruby Jane didn't need a female bodyguard, she continued her job. To be fit, she has to work out. So the couple works out together, any time of the day, sometimes in the gym, sometimes on the bed, sometimes anywhere in the villa.

Mino pinched her waist, "Once Dumdum returns from vacation..."

Tia completed happily, "We will get married." In the past year, the duo was busy with their job, Tia got promotions so she wouldn't be running around much. So both found the time perfect.

"Oh, yea.." Tia tugged Mino's arm, "Chaeyoung said Ruby Jane and she are planning to get pregnant at the same time. I was thinking..."

Mino: "..."

That was too sudden a topic between. He needed a few seconds to accept it first.

Tia saw his expression change. She knew it wasn't because he was unwilling, they never spoke about the topic. She waited patiently.

"In that case... We should work hard starting tonight. You can get pregnant, I will arrange the wedding."

Tia: "..."

She didn't have the problem, yet she complained, "You are changing the order."

Mino shrugged and gave his suddenly rose excuse "How can I be later than my two muppets!? We should beat them in this." At the back of his mind, he liked the idea of three friends becoming parents together. He could only hope none of them faces any issues.

Tia: "..."

She was about to punch him, he caught her hand with a smirk hanging at the corner of his lips, "Have patience, sweetheart. We will go home first."

Tia snorted and looked away. Her gaze fell on Aeon entering inside with Elder Harmon and his secretary. "Where is Sean Harmon?" Everyone knows he was in love with Ruby Jane. She never saw him recently or heard about him.

Mino updated her, "He opened his Michelin restaurant. He is the chef for this wedding. He and his team must be in the kitchen."

Tia was shocked, "Is he alright...?"

Mino recalled the expression of Sean, "He is a young mature man." He hadn't seen any envy or displeasure on his face.

Tia nodded with a smile, "What about President Harmon?" Aeon Harmon was the most eligible bachelor in the country. Everyone expected Aeon to give up entertainment but after a year, he learned to balance his work and continued to work towards his passion. He directed one movie a year and both the movies were blockbusters.