244

Alive or dead, Jennie was always a jinx who destroyed Maisie's life and career.

Maisie turned to Shane and questioned, "Honey, did those men get to know anything about the foreign girl who has the same face as that jinx?"

Even though she wanted to believe that girl as a foreigner having the same face, she couldn't rest at peace. She had numerous times got up from her sleep with the nightmare of that foreigner laughing at her face. The thought of it made her body shiver.

Shane shook his head in response. Almost every day he hears his wife worry about a foreigner. He started to doubt her old age as his men didn't find anybody of the same face.

Anyway, he distracted his pretty wife from the unnecessary worry, "Forget her. Since the rumors about the President of Skylar being a woman is true, I think Ruby Jane is also young. I will check with my resources, you too do the same."

He disliked the little girls following his son, coyly smiling at him. He needed to make use of connections, find business family women even if she is older by a few years. He believed his son was more handsome than most. He forgot, he might have a handsome face but he never attracted mature, sincere women but silly girls to his flashy lifestyle.

Maisie nodded as she checked her phone where the socialite group circle was exploding talking about the Evans family. None of them heard the Evans family from the Mocon city so they were discussing if they were from a different city or country.

----

Unlike everywhere, Ruby Jane was busy flirting with Lisa.

Ruby Jane's social media account was handled by the company so she had nothing to worry about. However, she got a call from Jisoo, Zain, and the Manoban family. Everyone was worried she would be stressed out or people might snatch away her peaceful life.

After calming them, Ruby Jane called Lisa and teased him if she should post a sexy picture of hers. And he threatened her, "Sure, I will open an account too. Let's have an online war."

Ruby Jane imagined Lisa posting a picture in swimming trunks getting out of the pool with water droplets rolling on his sexy, brawny bod.

Ruby Jane started fanning herself with a tab feeling her face turn hot. Max glanced at her in confusion, "Ms. Evans, should I lower the temperature?"

Ruby Jane: (*^^*)

She quickly placed the tab back on her lap and warned Lisa, "Oh, then you should forget your way home."

Lisa chuckled on the other end hearing Max and Ruby Jane. Of course, he knew she wouldn't release her picture so soon, even if she did, she won't add a sexy one, she was President and founder of a company after all. He just teased her for her tease.

She stopped shoving dog food for Max and informed Lisa that she will get him lunch before she alighted in front of one of her villas.

Max drove the car away, Alex stood behind her. Ruby Jane asked as she walked towards the entrance, "Is Aeon Harmon inside?"

"Yes, Ms. Evans. He had a night shoot so he returned in the morning." He responded to her question, "Sean Harmon is staying at the villa with Eliza Lane. He didn't leave the place even once. The consultant must be counseling Eliza Lane as per the schedule" Alex reported the status inside the villa.

Ruby Jane hummed in response. Her team had told her that Sean didn't contact Seungri even once. She started to doubt if Sean really changed. "Then you guys relax. I will be fine alone." She didn't want to scare Eliza.

Alex hesitated. Jisoo had told him to be around Ruby Jane if she meets Aeon. As far as he knew Aeon was a gentleman and he wouldn't hurt Ruby Jane.

Ruby Jane lifted her brows, turning to him. Alex has to follow her orders too, nothing usually goes wrong in her deduction and there was no danger other than Sean Harmon so he bowed his head, "Please give us a small cue, we will enter inside."