270

At the Kim villa,

Shane and Maisie were still in shock after the kidnap. They had no idea what actually happened. Some men had abducted them right in front of their villa and made them unconscious.

They didn't have their senses for more than an hour. When they woke up, their limbs were tied and they were laying on the trunk of the moving car, in a very congested dark space.

Without knowing how long they had fainted, they assumed they were still being kidnapped. They desperately wanted to tell them that kidnapping them won't get anything as Hayden would wash his hands off and live peacefully.

Soon the car had stopped and a man who was covering his face opened the trunk door and threw them down the car like a sack of potatoes and left.

The couple was flabbergasted at the situation. They were kidnapped in front of their villa and thrown out at the corner of the city without demanding or asking anything.

Helping each other out in bewilderment, they took a taxi and reached the villa. They were so shocked by an unbelievable event that they hadn't moved out of the villa, locking the door and thinking what happened to them.

The whole day, Jose was enjoying outside and didn't come home. They didn't bother him either. Then after a long thought, Maisie decided that it's time to take her title seriously. Her title is Madam Kim and matriarch of the Kim family. She wished to live in the magnificent Kelly mansion and get the mansion under her name.

Hence both got ready, with the footage of their kidnap at the villa gates. Instead of going to the police station to write the complaint, they planned to go to Kim international. They wanted to stress that their villa regency isn't safe and they need a secure and safe place.

Anyway, before they could get into their Audi, a Rolls Royce royally stopped in front of the door. Maisie, who was admiring the high-class car, grounded her teeth. She wished Hayden to die soon so that she could actually live a life of wealth and enjoy all the privileges.

She didn't notice Shane pale next to her. He identified it as a Manoban family car and the driver was Jordan's driver. They often avoided the Manoban family because of Jennie being known to Karsen and Jisoo being her best friend. So the word Manoban would remind him of Jennie, every bloody time.

Maisie's hands flew to her mouth, she gasped loudly when the train of cars stopped and Jordan alighted the car in stoic expression. It was her first time seeing Jordan in person, it said that meeting the old man was next to impossible as he avoids unnecessary people trying to enter the Manoban family.

As she had expected, his strong presence naturally made their heads low like helpers in the palace, for bowing and keeping their eyes down at the arrival of the emperor.

His every move was elegant and refined. He shifted his soul-piercing gaze to the entrance of the villa before it fell on the couple who were at the car.

As though compelled, the couple ran up to Jordan and eventually jerked to stop when Jordan's bodyguard blocked them. Shane stuttered, shifting his eyes from Jordan's face to everywhere without focusing straight in the eyes of Jordan, "E-Elder Manoban, p-please welcome."

He poked Maisie to greet whose eyes were looming over the expensive car. Maisie lifted her gaze to meet Jordan's eyes but an unlock of the door caught his attention.

A beautiful woman alighted the car before the driver closed the door and guided her. Maisie immediately remembered the words of Megan from the tea party. Her hand reached out to clutch her husband and tell him what happened but he was already smiling at the woman.