319

In the morning,

Ruby Jane wasn't able to sleep till dawn. So when she was able to doze off, Lisa woke up. Without disturbing her, he wrote a note for her and left the penthouse to the hospital with others. They stayed low profile on the roads to avoid attention.

Chaeyoung got back to her work while Tia and Jisoo accompanied Mino to go through a full-body check with the scanning of the wound.

Once they made sure there were no problems, they breathed in relief. Mino contacted his mother through a video call and spoke to his parents.

"I need to stop these rumors. Let's go to Skylar." He carefully stood up from the wheelchair, trying his best to avoid stretching his wounds.

Jisoo muttered looking at the reflection of a person on the glass, "I need to flee."

Before he could take a second step, they heard a grumpy voice, "Stop right there."

Tia saw Mino and Jisoo plaster a smile on their face and turn to Ruby Jane. "Little Heart."

"Dum Dum, Good morning." Mino wished he could go back to the previous day and obediently listen to her.

Ruby Jane glared at Mino for a few seconds before she held Jisoo's collar. "Second Young Master, I see you are also a cat person."

"What did you do?" Mino asked in a low voice.

Jisoo grinned, "Little Heart, you were cute with my drawing... On your face." He had gone to grab Lisa's laptop when he drew on her face.

Mino chuckled, understanding why she was pretending to be grumpy. "Did you take a picture?" There was excitement in his voice.

Jisoo got out of her clutch and held Ruby Jane away. He quickly sent the picture to a group that had Lisa, Zara, Zain, Tia, Chaeyoung, Mino with Ruby Jane. He also didn't forget to send to the family group, adding a tagline, 'Meow'

Ruby Jane was speechless, struggling against his hold. She kicked his leg making him limp as she asked, "Tia, help me."

Then the two girls made sure Jisoo looked cute as a kitten. Tia helped the trio to take a picture. Jisoo looked like an annoyed cat. "This isn't good to upload." Ruby Jane pouted.

Jisoo was glad about it.

Looking at the picture, Mino got the plan for PR against his news going on about 'Mino is dead.' "Dum Dum, let's go to the MOM." He turned to Jisoo, "Don't you dare erase the drawing on your face."

In half an hour, a small video went viral. Two men looked like grumpy cats with drawings on their faces. Ruby Jane was wearing cat ears, acting like a cute kitten.

Initially, people commented under Ruby Jane's post as she was missing Mino until a person pointed to the digital clock behind them which had that day's date and time which was just a few minutes ago.

The result of Ruby Jane's post was better than any PR statement they could give and they also didn't get to know Mino was hurt.

Seungri's overnight effort to trouble Mino's parents and affect Skylar was ruined just like that.

Then Mino had to speak with cops about the accident. Mino reported everything excluding Seungri's name. Jisoo went to give a statement about the drugs case, Ruby Jane reached Skylar after knowing Tia would be with Mino.

Ruby Jane thought Seungri might do something but everything was calm. And Nico hadn't contacted her yet or there was no news about raiding the illegal weapons.

While thinking the same, Mino's secretary handed a card in her office. Looking at Nico Burton, Ruby Jane asked to send him inside. She was glad he was alive.