221

At Skyarc Penthouse,

Ruby Jane and Jisoo had dinner after Lara dozed off. Ruby Jane wanted to wait for Lisa no matter what Lisa had told her. However, Jisoo had dragged her away.

Even after scattering to their place, the friends were again on a video call when Mino was having his dinner. Ruby Jane sent a picture to their group of three friends. It was a picture of Lara asleep in Jisoo's arms.

Mino suspiciously looked at Jisoo who was still excited looking at the picture, "Jisoo, are you planning to make babies now?"

"Heh?" Jisoo rolled his eyes. He propped his legs on the desk and sipped his drink before looking at the laptop screen, "I am daydreaming of Little Heart and Bro's children. They will be pretty and smart."

'Children.' Ruby Jane choked on tea hearing him.  She couldn't believe he even thought of it when there were so many problems to solve.

To her bewilderment, Mino became excited and started discussing with Jisoo how many children Ruby Jane and Lisa should have. In between both would teasingly look at the camera for Ruby Jane who was blushing bright red.

There was also awkwardness because they had increased from 1 child to three children and stopped at half a dozen.

"Do I look like a baby-making machine for you two? You two better have a dozen before asking me." She growled.

Mino and Jisoo laughed looking at her embarrassed. They were aware she didn't have time to think of all that. It was already a great improvement Lisa made space in her heart and she loves him, unconditionally.

"My Dum Dum is dumb." Mino breathed after another bite of his chicken salad.

Jisoo followed his suit and questioned, "My Little Heart's heart is so small. Why do you want to stop at six? You should have more babies to love them more."

Ruby Jane: "..."

Firstly, she almost thought her nicknames weren't sweet but they kept it to scold her. Secondly, "What the hell! When did I say I want six babies to stop at six? Jisoo, don't try to trick me."

They continued to have fun till the enjoyable dinner of Mino was completed. Ruby Jane then came down to the topic. "My team had bugged Tia's bag when she had stopped by the supermarket on the way."

Then Ruby Jane's fingers danced on the keyboard of her laptop and clicked the enter. She played the audio for three to listen.

It was audio after Tia reached home.

....

At Spencer's house.

It was a simple, well-maintained middle-class house. An independent house had a small lawn on either side of the walkway.

Tia half bowed to the driver appointed by Ruby Jane to drop and pick her daily. "Thank you, Mr. Fedrick. Have a good night."

"Are you sure you don't need my help, Ms. Spencer?" The middle-aged man's voice sounded.

"No, no, I will manage. Reach home safely." Tia bid him before she opened the iron gate then made a slight creaking noise. Grabbing the big five bags, she quickly went to the door.

She pushed the main door by her shoulder biting her lips to the heavy bags she was holding. "Mom, I am back. I bought groceries on the way." Tia's voice sounded tiring and breathy, carrying heavy bags.

"Ah... Child..." The woman in her forties who was watching television sprinted towards Tia who was holding three bags in each of her hands.

She quickly held the three bags from her left hand. She sighed looking at Tia, smiling in relief. "How many times have I told you to return home straight? Ahh... This girl never listens to me." The middle-aged lady, who Tia addressed as Mom nagged her. There was affection and helplessness in her voice.