352

At MOM,

Bone chillingly calm, Lisa was taking a stroll looking at the various vases. The salesgirl wanted to speak with the handsome man. Help him choose if possible sell lots of vases to him but she was scared to get closer. He looked like he might kill someone if he was disturbed.

Lisa didn't want to choose something which would look ugly or pale with the amazing flowers Ruby Jane brings for him. So he took his own time to select the vase.

After a long time, his hand reached the transparent glass vase. His eyes grazed over the flawless finishing of the vase. He heard a mellow voice remarking on his selection, "That's a pretty vase, Doctor Manoban. But... a little small."

The lost smile from the night slowly crept upon his face. Despite having confidence in her, he just couldn't stop himself from worrying about her. Now that she escaped, his heart eased up, his body relaxed.

Lisa placed the small vase back on the shelf and his arm reached the woman who wanted to assure him that she was alright and her plan splendidly worked.

He turned to his wife who had no hair out of place. There was no dot of sweat either. "Could the pretty lady help me pick the right size of the vase?" His deep flirty tone brought a beautiful smile to her face.

"It's my pleasure, my dear husband." She picked the same design in medium size. The crystal glass vase was beautiful. She liked his choice.

"Pack this please," Ruby Jane asked the salesgirl who identified the handsome man and elegant lady. She took the vase, giving a small bow to the couple, especially Ruby Jane as she was the owner of MOM.

Alex paused at the door and breathed out deeply, looking at the couple. He and Roach looked at each other and sighed in silence. They knew well that Ruby Jane dropped by for a minute or two just to show her face to her husband when she could have just made a call.

Roach questioned when the couple was busy. "What was the plan?" Her little plans were always amazing and also risky. He was curious because she always carries out the plan on her own.

Alex recalled in mind and deeply sighed.

The previous night, Lisa had lied to Ruby Jane so that she could sleep but she pointed out the lie easily. After she got to know, she added her plan with Lisa's protection.

When the car entered the alleyway, Ruby Jane got out of the car and hid aside. The hiding person on the shotgun seat shifted quickly and drove away the car creating a perfect pit for the men at the end of the alleyway.

Ruby Jane walked out of the alleyway and got into her SSC Tuatara which Alex was driving. He was going towards Harmon Industries but she wanted to see Lisa.

Roach wasn't surprised when he heard she got off at the alleyway smoothly. He was impressed yet again.

Both men looked at the couple, giving the goodbye hug with lots of nagging. They got to know the couple was leaving the country soon. They kind of started to miss working for them already.

"Your safety..."

Ruby Jane cut in, "Comes first." She kissed him on his cheek unbothered about the eyes, "I will settle things at Harmon Industries and come to you."

Lisa stopped nagging and let her go with Alex. His eyes fell on Roach who looked grim as if somebody took away the purpose of his life. Lisa ignored him.

-----

At Harmon mansion,

Before Seungri could act on his decision and call the international number, he heard the commotion outside his office. His secretary's voice could be heard trying to fight those shareholders but anyway, everyone barged inside his office room.