357

"I need to speak with her privately."

Everyone stood dumbstruck at Seungri's demand. Just now, he attacked Ruby Jane and wished to speak to her privately.

Which would be a fool enough to believe he won't hurt her? And also accept his demand to see her in private?

The captain denied without asking Ruby Jane, "Nope."

Ruby Jane turned around, A lot calmer. Even though she wasn't panicking like in the past. She could feel herself tremble.

Seungri pressured the officer saying, "I won't open my lips if I don't get the chance to speak to her." He can choose to be silent throughout the interrogation. That will make the investigation difficult.

Seungri faced Ruby Jane and scorned, "Why? Is she scared?" He tried to provoke her.

Ruby Jane didn't know why he wanted to speak with her. He didn't look like he was going to beg her. Perhaps threaten her? Threaten her with what? Ruby Jane tried hard but she couldn't find any clue.

Her family was in the Manoban mansion, Mino was in Skylar, Jisoo in M Industries, and Lisa had reached the hospital. Zane was with Hayden, just in case Seungri does something stupid. Who else is left out?

Zelda? The latter was coming to the city and the airport was far from her place. If anybody's life was in danger or not, she didn't want to be negligent.

The captain still wanted to retort. Seungri will accept or deny his acts, they already had sufficient proof. However, Ruby Jane accepted Seungri's demand, "Sure."

She knew Elder Harmon was tense and looking at her. She still needed time to completely be her real calm. So she didn't look at him and passed by.

Then she walked out of the hall. Ruby Jane also ignored Dylan and Aeon and looked around to find a room that had a glass door or wall. She found one. If Seungri dares to attack her again, he would be a fool. Alex followed her very close by.

The cops were worried about her decision. They decided to stay in the room where they will talk privately. They didn't leave Seungri's arms and took him out.

Alex noticed Ruby Jane signaling him. She wrapped her fingers around her wrist and tapped her fingers. Alex turned around to face the officers, "Please put the handcuffs on."

Seungri: "..."

The captain hadn't thought of it. He nodded at his subordinate to put the handcuffs on Seungri. The latter tried to evade their hands as he reasoned, "I am just a suspect." It wasn't proven and he had the chance to escape if he didn't accept his doing.

Alex smirked looking at Seungri's change in behavior. He thought Ruby Jane was still the smartest to keep herself safe. He started thinking about what Seungri might be planning to tell.

The captain rolled his eyes, "President Harmon, you asked for this." The two members forced the handcuffs and locked Seungri's hands behind his back.

Seungri gritted his teeth. He couldn't test her anymore and he couldn't attack her either to hold her hostage. He needs to find another way to escape this. He suddenly paused when Ruby Jane went inside a room and Alex followed her.

He turned to the captain and demanded yet again, without taming his tone, "I need to record the conversation to prove my innocence." Innocence? he flinched at his word.

The cops looked at Seungri as if he was an animal that escaped from the zoo. He wanted to remind Seungri he wasn't his employee to order him around. Even if Seungri was innocent in the kidnapping, he just attacked Ruby Jane in front of forty people, he would still be imprisoned.