283

Ruby Jane was aware of how Lisa and others were trying to have patience just because she wanted to handle Seungri. She knew that too well than anybody else.

But what will they do? Beat Seungri? Was that enough? Or kill Seungri? Then what would be the difference between Seungri and them?

She wasn't killing Seungri, doesn't mean that she was going to let him live peacefully. That doesn't mean she would watch if Seungri goes out of control. If his actions threaten anyone's life around her, she would be the first one to get her hands coated in his blood.

Whatever she would do, she was going to make sure, Seungri craves to die yet hard to die. She won't give him a chance of redemption by escaping anywhere. She will make his life a living hell while he will curse her day and night when she will live peacefully.

If whatever she does, fails to cool down her husband or brother or friends, she will let them have their way. Until that, Seungri was only her prey.

Louis Father and son could already guess Ruby Jane owned a cat. Hence Gavriel asked Zain to confirm as neither Gavriel nor his father expected Ruby Jane to show such a strong reaction, "Is it sister-in-law's cat?"

Zain frowned hard before holding his composure completely. It wasn't he doesn't trust Ruby Jane's plans. Seungri was infuriating him repeatedly. Zain shook his head at Gavriel as he turned around. "Nope. Her Laze is something similar."

Zain had never seen such a well-behaved cat-like Laze. He couldn't imagine how Ruby Jane would have reacted if the black cat was really her Laze. He wouldn't have been surprised if she had slit Seungri's throat in front of everyone.

Gavriel nodded, unknown who could have pulled that sick trick on Ruby Jane whereas Major Louis could already guess the person.

Ruby Jane and Lisa too knew it wasn't her Laze. Laze was a short-haired oriental breed whereas Seungri had chosen a black cat of a different breed that was hairy. He must have probably chosen the black cat as she always wears black.

Ruby Jane's mobile beeped in Lisa's pocket. Ruby Jane fetched it herself as she heard her team speak, "Boss, we have sent the picture of the man who sent the parcel. It's difficult to prove if he's Seungri's man."

The Shadow team two members came and reported to Ruby Jane as she stood next to Lisa, "Ms. Evans, the delivery man or the manager has no idea about the content. The sender has given a fake number at the courier center."

Unsurprised, Ruby Jane nodded. Seungri knows to conceal his path so it wasn't odd. She wasn't ready to let go of Seungri just for that. Before anybody could even think of anything, Ruby Jane instructed, "Get a paparazzi inside in a waiter uniform."

The men: "..."

The Shadow team was used to her quick reflexes. "Roger that." The duo nodded and ran quickly to arrange everything without a delay.

Ruby Jane turned to the manager who was drenched in a cold sweat. The manager had decided he should request the management to get the smart screening machine to scan the contents of the luggage and boxes instead of metal detectors.

"Take me to Chairman Harmon's room." Ruby Jane sounded firm. Her unyielding attitude made the manager hard to refute as Seungri was also considered as a customer and they were ordered not to disturb Elder Harmon or allow anybody inside.

Ruby Jane had looked for Elder Harmon in the party as Lisa had told her Seungri came with his grandfather to evade the media. Since he wasn't in the banquet hall, she was sure Seungri would have created a bunch of lies as Elder Harmon was exhausted or feeling unwell. She will use the same thing on Seungri.