362

Dylan sat down once the lawyer left. Without a lawyer, he knew he wouldn't get to speak much with Seungri. So he came right to the point, "Brother Seungri, is there anything I could do for you?" He already knew what happened in the morning so he didn't question anything related to the same.

Seungri watched Dylan for a few seconds and smirked. He couldn't trust Dylan so he will just give him a ticket to hell, "Yeah... Get some useless evidence and join hands with Ruby Jane. Keep me updated about her moves." If Dylan lies, then it would be clear that he was really working with Ruby Jane. Well, he had his motive and a way to escape by sending Dylan away.

Dylan was speechless. One was sending him to Seungri and the latter was sending him to her. This would be pure torture and a true test to his every brain cells. He will have to weigh each thing and before reporting them about the other.

"Brother Seungri, do you think she will believe me? She is way too smart to get fooled." Dylan promptly responded. He didn't want to be around Ruby Jane. She was too dangerous without weapons and she could turn the simple situation into anything she likes.

Seungri thought it was indeed true. He gave a deep thought for a few seconds and came up with another easy solution, "Then go to her and tell her directly that I want you to follow her daily. If she doesn't allow it, I will kill you."

Dylan: "..."

Ruby Jane had no reason to keep him around her and she doesn't have to care about his life. What Seungri was trying to do? Dylan couldn't... couldn't... Dylan's eyes glinted sharply. Seungri wants to know where she lives and where she frequents. 'What is his plan?' He thought.

On the surface Dylan looked speechless and clueless, "Then she will wait to hear that I died by your hands."

Seungri snorted in his mind. He also wanted to see how Ruby Jane might react to those words. So he wanted to send Dylan near Ruby Jane. He didn't ask if Dylan was fine with his plan. He continued to order, "There is a button camera in my room drawer. Wear it all the time, hiding from her."

Dylan mumbled pretending to be thinking, "Then she will send me here filing as I was spying on her and threatening her."

Seungri didn't react to any words. He was adamant about sending him to Ruby Jane.

Dylan looked reluctant but had no choice. The cops called him out when the time limit crossed. He walked out of the police station, avoided the media, and sat in his car. 'Where is Ruby Jane now?' He didn't know. He left the station premises to get the button camera first.

----

At the other end,

Ruby Jane and Lisa navigated towards the airport to pick Zelda. Likewise, everyone from the Manoban family was there. Chaeyoung wasn't there.

Ruby Jane removed her seatbelt and noticed Jordan standing, staring at the arrival gate. He was well-groomed in his favorite suit which was bought by Zelda long ago. He was holding the best came from his collection. Anticipation and nervousness were etched on his face.

Ruby Jane pointed at Jordan, "Lili, you have to pick me just like grandfather even if I go out for a day." A little wish of hers that she suddenly got.

Lisa glanced at Jordan and turned to her. He took a few seconds and she was shocked, there was nothing to think about. He turned her down, "Nope." He alighted the car and closed the door looking at her jutted lips and grumpy look. She didn't alight the car. Her eyes followed him. Lisa opened the door for her and she ignored him.

Megan, Karsen who got out of their car, watched them and chuckled. Connor heard Jisoo's complaint about the dog food he always gets to eat. Yet, Jordan didn't look anywhere but the arrival gate.