305

Milo Wen shook his head in mind to get rid of his thoughts. He and Lisa knew Ruby Jane had her reasons to be quiet about that particular person. They could only hold their patience and wait.

Milo Wen reported next while looking at Ruby Jane who had closed her eyes, "Dylan Harmon reached the island in the afternoon with his project team." He meant their team noticed nobody else.

He continued seeing her nod. "The sea villa next to his is booked as per your instructions. Do we need to elevate the security around?" He didn't trust Dylan even though Ruby Jane leaves her guard slightly down around him.

Lisa was busy checking a file so he let her decide as she needed. Milo Wen was expecting her to shake her head as usual but heard her hum, "Would you mind switching your villa with that?"

Milo Wen: "..."

He knew it. He was surprised when Ruby Jane asked to book the best spot villa for him and the villa that was closer to the land. He paused, realizing Ruby Jane was asking if he was scared of Dylan, "No issues, Young Madam." He wasn't scared of Dylan but why was it so hard to read her mind?

Ruby Jane hummed snuggling her head against Lisa's shoulder, "Don't freak out if I appear out of nowhere."

Milo Wen almost choked on his spit when Ruby Jane gave him a heads up and Lisa shot him a cold glance. It was more like telling him to be presentable for his wife.

'Wait...' Milo Wen gave pause to his thoughts before he asked in bewilderment, grasping the important aspect, "Young Madam, do you have any plans today?"

Ruby Jane sat up and looked at Milo Wen curiously. Milo Wen was asking too many questions when he was smart enough to understand without many words. "Secretary Wen, are you nervous due to Sister Esme?" She felt like Milo Wen must have freaked out hearing somebody was following them.

Esme, who was sunbathing, glanced at them, lifting her sunglasses when she heard her name. She saw Milo Wen cue her to relax so she turned away.

Lisa lifted his hand, leaned Ruby Jane's head on his shoulder, and gently patted her cheeks, "He will come back to work mode soon. Take a rest, Cupcake."

Milo Wen: "..."

He wanted to blame the couple for it. They stay so cool without worry and Ruby Jane keeps hiding her plans. And yeah, he was thinking if he could take his wife sightseeing on the island as she took off to spend some time with him. He ignored the couple went to his wife.

Once Milo Wen left them alone, Lisa laid Ruby Jane on the leather couch, resting her head on his lap, "Still tired?" She neither once opened her eyes to enjoy the view nor asked him if she could jump into the sea. He had already prepared for oxygen and a scuba suit for her.

Ruby Jane opened her eyes and saw her handsome husband's face. First, she pouted, "Yeah, the Little Monster and the Big Monster wore me off."

Lisa tapped on her nose. He had no plans to take her in the morning, he just teased her, she started and he ended. "The Big and Little Monster loves you too much."

Could she facepalm?

Ruby Jane sighed coming back to what was bugging her, "I am sure Seungri is preparing to distract me but how? Who will he attack? Me or others? I am not able to guess it, Lili."

They made sure Zelda was safe. But she couldn't keep everyone safe in the city. Seungri wouldn't mind starting the blood bath. This was the main reason why she wanted to be alone in her battle. She couldn't imagine losing anybody. That doesn't mean she could keep everyone away from their work.

Lisa caressed her head. Sometimes he felt he should have waited a few more months so that it could have reduced the stress on her mind, thinking about everyone's safety. But if he had given time, she would have disappeared without trace so it wasn't time to think of the past.