356

Ruby Jane unlocked Sanders's phone by the face recognition on his phone. She pointed to Martin's mobile screen to everyone and called the recent number on Sanders's phone.

Martin gritted his teeth. His dialogue to waver them came sooner. So was taking each step after deliberating over his attacks.

Ruby Jane pointed both the mobiles to everyone as she slowly walked. Martin hadn't saved the number, whereas Sanders had saved as 'new boss.'

"What are you trying to say, President Evans?" A person questioned.

Ruby Jane hung up the call and opened the inbox on Sanders's phone. She passed the mobile to the shareholders as she spoke about her actions. "I am very sure you all heard President Harmon mentioning, there are ears who would report things outside this hall."

Seungri's back stiffened. Ruby Jane was hitting two birds with a stone. She was saving Dylan and throwing Martin out using the words he uttered a few minutes back.

'Why was she saving Dylan? So that I take the blame?' Seungri was desperate to end the meeting. But it was just his thoughts. She wasn't saving Dylan.

Martin didn't retort. He wanted to see what she was up to instead of being childish and stupid like Sanders.

Ruby Jane glanced at Martin as she continued, "Of course, Parker has shares in the company and he has the right to know. But what if Mr. Sanders was trading the company information with someone harmful to the company?"

Martin discerned her actions. He pitied Sander who paled.

Everyone looked at each other and then at Martin. Mr. Baron questioned, "Are you saying that Harmon Industries could be in this mess because of Parkers helping the Cornbells?" He went out of the way with his thinking.

Ruby Jane's lips twitched. She wanted to say she was the reason to cover up everything even though Cornbell has no idea about it. She wouldn't pull Martin Parker to something he hadn't done.

She shook her head, "I agree that businessmen go any length, including me. However, this isn't about Mr. Parker." She pointed at Sanders, "Are you sure you will let this kind of man be a member of the board of directors?" She was cleaning up a little before Aeon took over the position.

Everyone was suspicious as Martin might be using their money to become President by joining hands with Cornbell. They looked at Sanders who was busy saying he would never do that.

Ruby Jane noticed Sanders's mobile reached him after passing around by others. She went towards the head of the table to place Martin's mobile. She knew he had thought she would attack him with that. "I am sorry for the trouble." She didn't forget her manners.

Martin remarked in a low voice taking his mobile, "You are no angel as you look." Anybody who clearly notices her attitude could say she wasn't as kind as she looked. She had her motive to be there.

Her eyebrow popped at his words. She never said she was a saint. "I am a devil among demons." She admitted with a smile. She would proudly accept she is evil and sinful if anybody dares to cross her.

Martin was impressed. It's hard to get somebody who accepts openly. He decided to leave, "I will see you..."

Ruby Jane cut in, "Never." She meant he won't get the chance to acquire the company in the current crisis.

Martin sealed his lips and watched her come out of the narrow space of the table with the help of Alex. He lowered his back and whispered his father's well wishes to Elder Harmon before leaving the hall.

Martin had reached the elevator when he noticed cops entering the floor and going towards the same meeting hall.

"What is she up to?" He mumbled to himself and left.