219

Mino had been through his own heap of problems, he faced everything strongly and overcame them. Ruby Jane and Jisoo had thought it was the end of Mino's suffering but who knew another one was waiting for him all the while.

Mino wasn't expecting that reaction. His brows raised trying to know what was happening.  Ruby Jane and Jisoo immediately jolted back and were swift enough to erase the worry from their faces.

Ruby Jane pointed the fork at Mino. She inquired suspiciously, "CEO Song, if you are planning a public display of affection with your girlfriend, here is my weapon, back out before it's too late." She threatened without knowing if Tia was there or not as Mino had planned to have lunch with Tia in Skylar.

Mino glanced at Jisoo who was looking at him doubtfully. He understood they weren't surprised but shocked by his presence. But he assumed they were shocked to see him there instead of enjoying lunch with Tia.

Mino closed the door behind him indicating he was alone. Then he entered inside the private room. Standing between two, he pulled their ears, twisted it enough to give them stinging pain, "How dare you muppets leave me out?" He questioned.

He had got a message from 'Tia' mentioning Ruby Jane and Jisoo were going out for lunch. Since he was with Tia on the previous day, he didn't think twice before canceling their lunch plan to spend time with his muppets.

"Ouch ouch..." Ruby Jane started exaggerating.

Instead of worrying about himself, Jisoo tried to play smart, "You- How dare you to try hurting my sister-in-law?"

Ruby Jane hummed decisively, "Right, divert all my punishments to my dear brother-in-law. He will energetically accept it."

Bewildered, "Damn you, Little Heart, I was saving you." Jisoo expected her to join him and both could tease Mino.

"Exactly. I am saving myself too." She firmly responded and innocently blinked at both.

Mino broke into jovial laughter looking at baffled Jisoo. Jisoo tried to save Ruby Jane and the latter joined him to save herself. They couldn't believe she always has her antics to leave them stupefied.

Mino wasn't really angry at them as he knew why they didn't call him. He sat on the other side of Ruby Jane and ordered some more food.

Jisoo quickly put his plan into action as he nudged Mino, "Eat eat, we have to shop for some sexy swimsuits, co-ords, and two pieces for Little Heart. Fast fast..."

Ruby Jane: "..."

She looked for an escape. She wanted to run up to Lisa quickly and escape her friends who were planning a shopping spree. Her friends will make her try on tons of dresses until she cries.

Mino glanced at Ruby Jane before understanding what Jisoo was up to. "Alright, It's Dum Dum's shopping day." He zealously joined.

"Wait... What?" Ruby Jane was shocked. "Mino, did you forget about the company?" She couldn't believe both of them were leaving the company on the first weekday, Monday.

This is what happens when the best friends are in charge of the company.

Mino grinned in triumph, "Our stock rates are on the rise, Dum Dum. It's party time." He hadn't got much time to spend with her and Jisoo.

Ruby Jane: "...."

Skylar was doing well in the stock market due to Mino's appearance at the Mirage Banquet and the announcement of the successful acquisition of a company.

She pinched his arm, completely aware he was going to work till late at night.

She had a doubt.

Since Mino prioritized his friends over his girlfriend, does that mean his feelings for Tia aren't deep?