338

Zain still appeared lazy as though he knew the guy they were going to meet.

Lisa simply stated how a person with no influence could get a penthouse there, "Seungri bought this house for that person."

Ruby Jane promptly accepted, "Yep."

Zain's voice finally came, "Jose's friend."

Ruby Jane again nodded her head in response even though Zain didn't ask but told others, "Yep."

.

The rest: "..."

Taking her previous innocent self, of course, she had all the reasons to trust Jose's friend. One pulled her hair, another one twisted her ear for being so dumb in the past.

Lisa shrugged their hands and pulled his wife to him as though he was protecting her from bullies. He petted her head, "Dummy."

Ruby Jane: "..." They were using their hands and her husband used his tongue.

The other men chuckled seeing her getting bullied by all of them. And she had no words to retort. Yes, she was dumb.

Zain asked, "How did he fool you?"

'Fool!?' Even her brother was bullying her. She sobbed in silence, mourned a few seconds for her past self.

She revealed another secret, "When I was running from the military base, he offered me a lift in his car. His elder brother was in the military. I- I believed his words." She had numerous times seen him with Jose and met him when he was coming to the Kim villa. He had greeted her many times so he was like a younger brother to her.

Now, this was so embarrassing to think. How could she be so clueless and believe just anybody?

They reached the top floor. Ruby Jane told them, "He is hiding in the penthouse for a month now. He won't open the door if he sees us through the peephole."

"So?" Mino asked as none of them bought any disguise.

Ruby Jane slowly pressed her thumb at the scanner, "My team had long hacked his house."

The rest: "..."

The door unlocked but Ruby Jane pressed the calling bell to alert the man. She wanted to see the panic. Jisoo pressed his ear to the wooden door and nodded. Ruby Jane pushed the door.

A twenty-one yeas old, the young man froze. He was in comfortable home clothes but that comfort was gone as soon as his eyes fell on Ruby Jane. He did lust over her picture but he wasn't stupid. So all he had was fear as she slowly made her way inside.

His face lost all the colors when he recognized four men behind her. Of course, he knew Zain, Ruby Jane's friends, and her husband.

'Run,' He ran with all his might. He went upstairs and shut the room door with an ear-piercing thud.

None of the five seemed to be in a hurry. Ruby Jane carelessly commented while looking at the villa. She liked her penthouse more even though this one had an amazing view of nature.

"See, I could crush him like an ant. So I am clueless about what to do with him." She threw her hands in the air. She had no idea how to handle Sebastian, doing anything was just overboard taking his weak personality.

Zain pushed the main door to close and uttered the name of the young man. "Sebastian Dome, the third useless son of Domes. They have a school that could feed them for a few generations."

Ruby Jane turned to Zain in surprise. She hadn't told anyone about Sebastian as he was just a tiny prick. Seeing Zain having the information, only meant he had looked into every possible person who could have hurt her in the past.