211

Blinded with rage, Seungri pulled the slider of the handgun to recoil the bullet. He was at the brink to fire the bullet through Lisa's head.

There was still no fear in Lisa. Before Seungri could recoil the bullet, Roach could have shot Seungri's hand or shot him to death.

That wasn't the intention of Lisa. If Lisa really wanted to do it, he could have done it in the past two years right after knowing Seungri had the hand in his Cupcake's state three years back. He had to control as his Cupcake had a grand plan to avenge Seungri.

Taking Seungri's life wasn't the retribution his Cupcake wanted for Seungri. It was probably the easiest way against the pain Seungri had inflicted in his Cupcake and many other women who had gone through it.

If Seungri dies without giving out the moral to the cruel world, there was no use in avenging him. If anybody even thinks of being like Seungri, they should tremble knowing how Seungri ended up suffering and regretting all his life.

Hence, Lisa was willing to leave all the opportunity to his Cupcake and ready to patiently wait by protecting her from all the odds.

Lisa softened his gaze slightly and showed a fake fear to test Seungri. He lifted his eyebrows' head and his lips contracted to show nervousness. He tried to widen his eyes but he couldn't.

He appreciated Ruby Jane in mind for her flawless acting skills while he was staring at Seungri as though Seungri was a threat to his life.

As he guessed, Seungri's eyes brightened, his lips sneered feeling superior. His eyebrows slowly relaxed and his head tilted back.

Seungri was quite smug believing that he was superior. His anger was replaced with arrogance by thinking he finally got Lisa to his control.

Lisa had just heard about control freakiness of Seungri and it confirmed to him. He felt his efforts to learn about the reactions of humans came useful.

He had learned it two years back because Ruby Jane wasn't giving out her feelings or looking him in the eye. Even though his new knowledge wasn't useful to her, it came in handy.

'Seungri needs medical care.' The thought arose due to his profession, a doctor.

Anyway, Lisa didn't want to waste any more seconds when his life was at real risk. If Ruby Jane gets to know, she was going to be angered for real.

In a glimmer of success, Seungri was slightly late to realize Lisa's expression was back to unreadable and his hand swiftly moved.

'Bang'

Lisa had twisted Seungri's hand and the bullet pierced through the wooden cabinet of the bar counter.

Roach ran up to Lisa and Seungri in the hopes of helping Lisa as Seungri was physically too strong.

Seungri grunted trying to get rid of Lisa's grip but Lisa was no less powerful.

Lisa didn't twist Seungri's hand towards him as it might point the handgun nozzle at him. Carefully locking his wrist and Lisa grabbed the cold grip of the gun.

Roach breathed a relief before taking the steps away. It had been a very long time back Lisa got trained with Jisoo by him and others. He hadn't expected Lisa to be so athletic and unhesitant.

Seungri, who lost the firearm, looked down on his chest where he felt a firm press. Seungri was slightly shocked looking at Lisa's solid and perfect hold on the grip.

It was impossible to hold the handgun so cleanly if not trained. People tremble to hold for the first time and will be confused. But the man recoiled the bullet in ease, having his cold unfathomable expression.