267

Ruby Jane knew he would flip her down on the bed if she teases him more or he might even take revenge on her. She didn't know if she would fancy such torture, so she focused on pleasuring his yearning desire.

Pulling down his boxers, she swallowed, looking at the humongous, before her hand made way to reach the Little Monster. Wrapping her fingers around the hot pulsating manhood, her mind was debating how it can be called a Little Monster when it would become more...

Scolding at her stupid thoughts, she lifted his gaze to Lisa who held his breath watching her hand start to move. He let out a low groan when her other hand thumb caressed the top of his manhood.

He didn't have to tell her what to do like last time, she seemed to know his reaction and became better at pleasuring him with her hands.

Her lips parted in shock when she felt him grow harder than last time and how smooth and hot it felt in her hand. Curious, She tightened her grip and stoked him harder to know if he could grow more.

"Oh..." He growled clutching the bedsheet when he wanted to pull her for a needy kiss looking at her sensual lip between her teeth.

Ruby Jane was stunned when curses rang in the room as his hips started thrusting against her. He hadn't done it last time so she was stupefied.

"Faster..." He ordered breathing heavily.

Ruby Jane resumed quickly watching him while he moaned 'Cupcake' with low growls. She swallowed hard when her core clenched and wet. She felt hot despite wearing just a thin white shirt.

She wanted to take her eyes away but failed. She was more than pleased to witness him enjoying it. Suddenly he stiffened and sprayed his hot juices all over her hands and himself.

She was the one who was intoxicated watching him shudder in pleasure and groan. Uncurling her toes, Ruby Jane swung her legs down the bed to breathe and get something to clean up. However, when she turned around and saw him sit, she tossed the tissue box at him, "Momma took care of him. Now your work." She stuck her tongue out at him and ran into the bathroom before he could catch her and pin her down on the bed.

'Momma!? Am I Dad then?'

Lisa: "..."

He didn't know if he should call her mischief or shameless. Before he could be out of a stupor, she ran out again and kissed his cheek, and ran inside.

Well, it was for not calling her Jennie as she was first known to him as Jennie and the name he had on his lips was Cupcake, if not Ruby Jane.

Lisa tried to hold her but she was too swift. He quickly cleaned up his mess, then called for hotel breakfast as it might take half an hour to be freshly prepared.

---

Meanwhile at the Manoban mansion,

Due to the habit of waking up early, they were awake having their morning coffee and tea of their choice. After a jog, Jisoo shifted his workout time to be with them and preferred his protein shake over other drinks.

Megan demanded first, "Jisoo, where is GiggleMug? I didn't see her room or Ariel's room? Didn't she come home?..." She didn't call Ruby Jane thinking wherever the latter is, she might be sleeping as it's too early.

Jisoo knew the other two were worried about the same so he revealed, "Little heart went to Coasta in high-speed rail."

Megan gasped, she didn't know if she was surprised or shocked. Connor shook his head in resignation while Jordan chuckled after his sip.

Connor asked to know the status, "Are we still holding the party? The three are in coasta, we four are here."

Lisa had told them to continue the party as it was a family celebration and the problem is at the company end.