☼ thirty five ☼

"Rosé flowing with your chosen family"

Harry

Harry

I'm woken up this morning when a kiss is placed upon my lips, the sweet yet simple gesture, gently coaxing me out of my state. I takes a minute for me to peel my eyes open, the harsh sun light streaming through the curtains of our hotel room.

"Good morning m'love" I mumble out, knowing it was Amelie who placed the kiss on my lips. I eventually find the energy to open my eyes, seeing her dressed in blue dungarees with a fluffy white jumper underneath. A picture of perfection as always.

She works her way around the hotel room, cleaning up after what looks to be the aftermath of Milo's breakfast

"Good morning baby" he smiles back at me, but she doesn't stop her movements, wiping Milo's highchair down and throwing the tissue in the bin after she's finished with them. A slight spring in her step this morning.

"Someone's chirpy after being fucked senseless less than forty eight hours ago" I comment.

Yesterday, neither of us moved. We had told my mum that we didn't get home until late and that we were recovering from a hangover, so she offered to take Milo for the rest of the day, leaving Amelie and I to spend the day tangled within the bedsheets and each other's arms. My mum then dropped Milo off in the evening, and it was only then that Amelie was able to actually walk.

She seems to have perked up this morning though.

"Little ears!" She reminds me, gesturing to Milo who I can't see from here but I assume he's playing on the floor whilst she cleans his mess.

I'm shocked I didn't wake up throughout their noise, Milo isn't the quietest of babies.

"What are you doing up so early?" I ask her, it's unusual for her to get up and get ready for the day, without waking me up first. We normally always get ready together.

"Sarah, Georgie and I are having a girls day, Georgie's taking us to get our nails done, thought you could spend the day with Mr Moo- take him sightseeing, or you could stay in with him, just thought it'd be nice for you to spend some one on one time with him" she tells me, putting the last wipe in the bin and turning to face me, she quickly brushes her hair out of her face and then rests her hands on her hips, looking exhausted already.