☼ thank you ☼

This is my chance to say thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm so lucky to have such amazing readers who have stuck by me through thick and thin, I really do owe you the world.

None of this would've happened without you so I want to say a few thank yous.

Firstly to my therapist who is my biggest cheerleader.

But also a huge thank you to anyone who has supported me, whether you've voted on chapters, gave me ideas, I've told you ideas, if you've made me feel better about my writing or if I've ever sent you little teasers. I love every single one of you.

And in the words of Harry styles "things like this don't happen to people like me" you've given me everything I could ever dream of.

also a HUGE big thank you to the Leo hate club groupchat on Twitter! I would be no where without all of you lovely lot <3

My next baby is called Remnant and the first chapters comes out tomorrow, it's a dadrry ofc and it touches on love after loss.

I think you'll love it <3

 <3

<3

Thank you for loving my little family. They love you just as much as you love them.

I'm sure I'll have much more to say on Twitter, but all I have to say is thank you.

Endless love.

Holly <3