Chapter Eleven: Traverse Town (2nd Visit) - Reunion with Best Friend

Realising that she can't find her friends, family and the King alone. It's also discovered that people have been going missing on worlds as Alice went missing from her homeworld of Wonderland and was implied to have been kidnapped to another world by their enemies. Seemingly, as they've failed to save her after defeating the Queen of Hearts and clearing Alice's name. Along with rescuing the 99 Dalmatian puppies trapped on the worlds, so far they've saved 51 puppies (They found 12 puppies in Traverse Town, WonderLand, Pachyderm Parade, Passamaquoddy, Kuzco's Empire and 3 puppies in Olympus Collisuem,). During their travels, she's been unlocking her connection to the force, such as force leaping, force agility and telekinesis. Darcey signed in her seat, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy noticed, so they asked her. "You ok Darcey?" Donald asked, "Yeah you seem blue." Jiminy said. "But she's not the colour blue." Goofy said feeling confused. Jiminy translates for Goofy, "I mean she's depressed." "Well these just these new powers has been unlocking inside of me. I don't know if this linked to the key or something else. People might think I'm a witch or a freak of nature." Darcey explained. This surprised them as they looked at each other, "Well you're not a freak or a witch Darcey. Plus we'll find the truth about your new abilities." Goofy said first. "Yeah! After seeing you in the field with your new powers. You're capable in battle and in teamwork." Donald added on. "They're right Darcey, you're better than a witch or a freak. But but someone who will reunite the people and believe in the balance of light and dark. By winning their hearts, souls and minds." Jiminy finished. Feeling better, "You guys are right, I just wish I knew why this is happening to me". She said, as they arrived in Traverse Town.

After landing in Traverse Town, they met up with their new allies from other worlds. The other allies were training, helping refugees or researching. However, they weren't greeted with open arms. "Hey! Where do you four think you're going?" Kilowag a Bolovaxian green lantern looked down at them. "We're looking for Yuffie, we have some discoveries that we found and we need to show them to her, Aerith, Cid and Leon." Darcey explained in a calm tone. "You kids better have some clearance, before seeing them." Wolverine said, while smoking a cigar and sharping his claws. Donald hid behind Darcey, feeling a bit terrified. "Uhh, there wasn't anything about getting clearance," Donald said, while shaking. "Then why would Leon want with a trio of pipsqueaks and a bug, feeling lost are they?" A giant metallic cyborg man looking down at them, Clifford "Cliff" Steele aka Robotman, he wears sports clothes. He measured Darcey from her head to his height, "Not so tall and very scrawny for a little girl" Robotman mocked, making everyone laughed with him. "Umm, I'm fourteen thank you very much." Darcey corrected him. "Oh a wise kid heh?" Cliff said as he was close to her face, scaring off Donald and Goofy. "Knock it off Metal-Head!" Jiminy defended Darcey making Robotman step up. "The cricket's right Cliff you were invading her personal space." Dick Grayson aka Nightwing said, as he was cleaning the blood his weapons. Tall, dark hair and muscular build. "Thank you, at least one of you has manners. You can't talk to us like that. Especially, to someone new to the resistance. This girl is the new keyblade wielder, these two are the Captain and Magician of his majesty King Mickey." Jiminy said, on Darcey's shoulder. Amanda Waller the strict and prejudiced head of ARGUS (Advanced Research Group United Support) entered the room. She saw the heroes of light and glared at them. "Watch your mouths whippersnappers, especially yourself young lady. As the Director of ARGUS I would prefer you four to be Interrogated immediately. Any resistance and I'll have you all detained, as it is...." Waller snapped at them, silencing them. "They will not." A new voice interrupted her. Colonel Eve Baird (Tall, serious and blonde woman) guardian of the librarians, standing next to her was Jenkins, caretaker of the Library. Jenkins wears a smart old fashioned clothes and has grey hair. Everyone saw them, and stayed silence as they approached the Director of ARGUS.