Chapter Thirty: Villains Meeting/Amanda's Mission

In the Hollow Bastion, after Prometheus and Evelyn Sharp were healing slowly in the medivac. Both of them were fuming with anger, humiliation, and defeat from his battle in New York. "Well that went well didn't it? Getting our asses kicked, by those insufferable, menacing traitors. That dragon nearly burned me!" Evelyn snapped, as she was healing the burns on her arms. "I want to kill that little, keyblade wretch myself!" She snapped. "Patience, you'll have your revenge on her. But killing Oliver Queen is our top priority! Remember he wasn't honest with you before?" Prometheus reminded her. Before she could answer, Maleficent, Thanos, Voldemort and Lex Luthor entered the medi vac, feeling very furious with them. "Well done Prometheus and Evelyn! You both had one job! One job to assist Loki to take over Earth and retrieve the two infinity stones! But you were beaten by a little brat and her friends!" Thanos yelled in anger. "Well we would've succeed if Evelyn killed the brat when she had the chance! You should've sent my men and Talia to assist us at our disposal. Once I'm recovered, make sure you inform me as soon as they're on next world they land in! Immediately! Do you understand!?" Prometheus snapped at his partners. Maleficent was appalled, as her raven screeched at him. "Watch your tongue Adrien! It was you and your partner! And not we lost the battle! More importantly your soldiers and Talia wouldn't be there in time! You're both damaged and in no condition to fight!" Maleficent snapped. "Lost the battle, the stones and Loki, as his brother has arrested him and taken him back to Asgard." Voldemort reminded. "You're in no condition to fight, since the child used the force and her magic, along with her pet who just kicked your ass Evelyn. It's a shame Green Arrow or Prometheus didn't train you better for your revenge." Lex said, as he insulted both of them.

Everyone else glared at him in annoyance, they continued glaring til a technician came in. "Forgive me for interrupting, my lords, Ms Sharp and milady. Our monitors have found the Key-bearer's vessel in the lanes-in-between, they're heading towards Neverland." The technician explained. This made the dark lords and witch very pleased with the news. "This is excellent news, contact Captain Hook and King Orm immediately. Amanda's abilities will be quite a surprise for young Skywalker." Maleficent, Thanos, Voldemort and Lex Luthor, seemed very pleased with the information given to her and her allies. As Maleficent, Thanos, Voldemort and Lex Luthor left the Medi -Vac with Prometheus and Sharp still recovering. Unknown to everyone, a dark-brown hooded figure observed the whole conversation. "Everything is falling into place, just as I envisioned from the beginning." Sharp was ticked off and said "We should not let them leave this world!" "Be careful what you say Sharp, they have a higher authority. In the meantime, trick Oliver into thinking you've change. Strike him at his weakest point." Prometheus instructed her. "Consider it done." Sharp agreed. As they continued to heal slowly, til they can set their evil plan for revenge, against Oliver, his family and his team.

In Neverland, Captain Hook and King Orm (wearing Ocean Master armour and face helmet) had their men escort Peter Pan and his friends (Tinkerbell - green outfit and blonde hair, Fawn - orange outfit and brown hair, Iridessa - yellow outfit, dark skin and black hair, Rosetta - pink outfit and red hair, Silvermist - blue outfit and black hair, Vidia - purple outfit and black hair, Terence - shades of brown outfit and blonde hair, Bobble - green outfit, bubble goggles and brown hair, Clank - green outfit and black hair, the Lost Boys: Tootles - skunk, Nibs - Rabbit outfit, Slightly - Fox outfit, Curly - bear outfit, and the Twins - raccoon outfit, Tiger Lily - princess of the Indians, she has tanned skin, dark brown eyes, red lips, and long black hair tied in two braids with yellow hair ribbons. She wears a fringed buckskin dress with pink and red stripes on the capelet and blue moccasins. She also sports a blue headband with a feather on her head, Wendy - light blue nightgown, and black slippers, John - brown hair, wears black top hat, glasses, brown slippers and white nightgown, and Micheal, brown hair, wears a pink onesie and carry a brown teddy back) in three separate cells. They gave Amanda an order to capture Wendy, because they thought she was a "Royal of Heart". After Amanda captured Wendy with the help from the pirates, heartless and Orm's soldiers, She was on the railing of the ship looking up at the night sky.

Thinking about Darcey's 'betrayal' to her and that Raiden lost his heart. Later Smee and Captain Murk approached Amanda with news. "Miss Amanda?" Mr Smee said, Amanda turned and looked rather annoyed "Yes Smee, Captain Murk what is it now?" "The Captain and His Majesty have news for you, they require your presence" Murk replied. "I'm on my way, tell the men to keep an eye on Raiden" Amanda said, as she left with Murk to see Hook and Orm. "Yes miss" Smee replied, as he told two pirates to watch Raiden. "Men, watch over his highness" Smee ordered, as two pirates replied "Yes Mr Smee" as they obeyed their orders. Since Taila and the league of assassins have left to their base. As Amanda entered the Hook's cabin she saw Hook and Orm. "Amanda, how nice of you to join us, Maleficent sent us a message about your former friend." Orm said. "She said our sources have located The Skywalker's, their meddling friends and the King's fools are headed this way. She wants us and you to use the heartless and our men, capture them on my ship, take the Keyblade from the girl and dispose of them." Hook explained the message. Amanda snarled with annoyance, that Darcey's ship is headed towards them, but before she could say anything. A pirate and atlantean solider arrived "Captain, your majesty, your ladyship, the enemy's vessel ahoy and are approaching us." They reported. This made them arrived at the railing and there was Darcey's ship in view. Amanda saw and almost said "That's........" "Aye, it is yer friends ship. Now, hold on tight. We'll be picking up some passengers." The next thing he knew, the Captain took a sharp turn, straight towards the much smaller ship. "Men, prepare your guns to stun and have the tractor hydro beam at the ready" King Orm ordered, everyone nodded, as they approached the smaller ship.