Chapter Thirty-One: Neverland/Found Raiden

After leaving Berk, the heroes were in the gummiship traveling to another world. They were changed back into their original clothes after taking showers to clean off the ash, from the Battle against the monstrous Red Death dragon. So far, the gummiship was in auto pilot and everyone else were sleeping. Tam, Jiminy, BB8, Neeku and Darcey were sharing one room in bunk beds, and Goofy, Donald, Bucket, Kaz and Anakin were sharing another room in bunk beds. Faith was sleeping on the floor with Darcey and the others. While Darcey was trying to sleep, she was feeling concerned and confused at the same time, because their half their enemies wanted her dead and the other half wanted her alive. Once everyone was up and having breakfast, except for Anakin, Kaz, Tam, Donald and Goofy because they already had breakfast. Anakin and Kaz were giving their reports to Yeager "Anakin, Kaz this information you've retrieved is very vital to persuade the people, of the First Order's true intentions." Yeager said. "Your Welcome Yeager, I'm glad we got to meet Darcey and her friends. She's a dedicated kid with a strong heart. She bonded with a dragon and helped Hiccup become a hero for his tribe, his father, his friends and his dragon Toothless." Kaz said. "But I still hate the idea of lying to Tam and everyone else about man and Anakin being spies for the resistance. It's good that Anakin knows, but.." Kaz continued, til Yeager interrupted "It's best you keep your secret from her and you need the right moment to tell her the truth." But Anakin pointed out "We're aware of that Yeager, but if Tam finds out the wrong way, she'll lose our trust and that could damage our friendship. Just like Darcey would've, if I didn't tell her the truth" Anakin pointed out. Unaware that Darcey is still hiding secrets from him.

Donald, Goofy, Bucket and Tam were in charge for flying the ship. Neeku, Faith,Jiminy, Darcey and the BB8 were still having breakfast. BB8 nudged Neeku to talk to Darcey. "Darcey, you ok? You've been awfully quiet after the battles of New York and against the Red Death." Neeku asked. Darcey finished her breakfast, as she looked at Neeku in confusion. "What do you mean Neeku?" Darcey asked in confusion and worry. "Well BB8 noticed you're thinking about something on your mind, and we're just worried for you. Ever since Prometheus told you about about who's in charge. You need to tell Anakin about what he did and said to you." Neeku explained. "He's right Darce, you need to be open about your feelings. I was there when Prometheus nearly killed you" Jiminy said. Darcey signed and said "Look guys, I know you're worried about me. It's just half of our enemies want me dead and the other half want to use me as a slave. Like they did to Amanda. Prometheus is a monster, but I don't want Anakin to worry about me, or treat me like a kid" Darcey said. "Who says I don't want to treat you like a kid?" Anakin asked, as he left to give Kaz and Yeager some quite time.

They were quite surprise that Anakin arrived in the room. There was awkward silence between five of them, til Jiminy spoke up "We were just talking Anakin about uhhh...," "About Prometheus's attacks on New York. If he wanted revenge on Oliver Green. Why would he and Sharp team up with Loki to attack New York?" Darcey answered for Jiminy. She looked at Neeku, BB-8, Jiminy and Faith, with a 'help me out' look on her face. "Right we were talking about Prometheus's attacks." Jiminy answered for her. Faith warbled in agreement with BB-8 who beeped in the same way too. "You know I'm curious about it too. For years, he's been planning his revenge and trained with the League of Assassins that you mentioned when we escaped Monstro." Anakin stated. "We think he's planning something lethal, dangerous and pure malicious against Oliver and his team." Neeku said theoretically. "Well let's hope Team Arrow will stop him, make him pay for his crimes against them, Star City, New York and the people." Anakin said. Faith warbled in agreement and nuzzled both the Skywalker siblings making them smile. Neeku, BB8 and Jiminy were happy that Darcey was in a better mood. But understood that Darcey isn't ready to tell him yet.

Suddenly, there was a loud beeping on their monitor. Everyone got on their feet and headed to the cockpit. Kaz and Yeager heard the noise "Kaz, what's happening?" Yeager asked. "Gotta go Yeager, I'll explain later" Kaz yelled as he ended the call and ran to the cockpit. "What's happening Tam?" Darcey asked. "We got heartless bogies on our tail, and a pirate ship heading our way." Tam explained. "Then we gotta get out of the system, and lose that pirate ship. Ok Tam, you, Donald and Goofy stay in controls. BB8 and Bucket will assist you. Kaz and Darcey you guys take control of the gunpoints. Neeku, and I will stay in the cockpit, attending the smaller guns. Faith and Jiminy brace yourselves." Anakin ordered, everyone nodded of their orders and applied to them and got started. Faith and Jiminy held on tight to each other. As they continued shooting the heartless, Tam, Donald and Goofy were doing their best to avoid that pirate ship. Tam manoeuvre the ship, but there was a heartless in front of them, til Kaz shot it. Once all of the heartless were shot. Goofy noticed the pirate ship was still on their tail "Uh, that pirate ship is still catching up to us" Goofy says in a worried tone. As the ship flew past them, Faith roared in fright. "Quit gawking! We know that's a pirate ship!" Donald yelled. "Guys, we got a problem. It's gonna ram us. Everyone brace yourselves!" Darcey yelled, everyone braced themselves as it flew straight towards them. Once the pirate ship got close to them, there was a hydro tractor beam trapping them and knocking them all unconscious. Jiminy fell off Faith and quickly ran to Darcey, then hiding in her hood.