Chapter Seventeen: Colossus Station/Anakin's Story of his life.

On the other side of the multiverse in the outer-rim territories on the station called "Colossus". It is in Outer Rim water planet of Castilon. Anakin was in the HQ of Team Fireball, while he was mediating through the force his new friends Kaz, Bucket, BB8, Neeku and Tam came onto the balcony with concerned looks on their faces. Kazuda "Kaz" Xiono is young pilot recruited into the Resistance by Poe Dameron. Tamara Ryvora a young female mechanic with high hopes of being a pilot. Neeku Vozo is a green-skinned nikto and a mechanic, but is very trustworthy and sometimes an oddball. BB-8 is an orange and white astromech droid with the ability to roll around, finally R1-J5, commonly known as "Bucket," was an R-series astromech and always wears a helmet on his head.

 BB-8 is an orange and white astromech droid with the ability to roll around, finally R1-J5, commonly known as "Bucket," was an R-series astromech and always wears a helmet on his head

	While they saw Anakin in his calming posture, trying to reconnect to the force

While they saw Anakin in his calming posture, trying to reconnect to the force. Bucket beeped, "Bucket's right we should let Anakin be" Tam whispered. "But he seems to be calm at the moment, before his heart attack." Neeku whispered. "Let's just go and wait for orders" Kaz whispered. But before they left, Anakin spoke "You guys don't have to leave" "We didn't want to disturb you." Kaz confessed. Anakin signed and got to his feet decided to be honest and told his friends, "Your presence makes me feel better, I felt my sister through the force, she was

in pain and suffering." All of his new friends had concerned looks on their faces and realised why Anakin was in pain, during their mission for Captain Doza. "She's the reason you were pain, while we were getting tracking chip, for during our mission against the pirates, while helping Synara. While helping repair the turbolaser system's tracking computer for Captain Dorza." Tam realised. He nodded, They were shocked, as he continued "I saw her drowning in Agrabah, she would've died if my grandmother hadn't appeared and saved her from drowning. I felt so helpless that I wasn't there for her when she needed me." Everyone was surprised "You must really care about her." Kaz said. Anakin sighed as he continued "I left home I was sixteen, and the last time I saw her was on the night I was leaving. Months after my father left, I decided to find my father. She saw me leaving and asked me what was going on. I told her, that I was going to find father, she was confused at first she still believed that one day Dad would come home. I didn't want her to be sad, so I put her to sleep and carried her to her bedroom. I gave her the biggest hug and kissed her on her forehead, telling her I love her and left Destiny Islands on the ship I'd built in secret and left without anyone noticing. I spent the next nine years looking for my father, got caught up with bad people, some people found out who I was and some tried to kill me. I even helped a billionaire tech industrialist, create a high-powered suit against two terrorist attacks. We even had help from his friends and a highly trained agent from SHIELD and assisted the God of Thunder to save his kingdom ". Anakin explained his recent adventures before coming to Castilon. BB-8 rolled up to him and nudged his leg in comfort.