Epilogue

Meanwhile, Darcey, Donald, Faith, Twitchy and Goofy walk down a winding dirt road on an unknown world, Donald and Goofy were wearing their signature outfits from their uniforms. Donald wears his classic Disney outfit, consisting of a blue sailor's outfit with white accents, a red bow tie, and a blue beret-styled hat. Goofy wears his classic Disney outfit, consisting of an orange turtleneck with a yellow vest, dark blue pants, a light-green hat and brown shoes.While Jiminy sits on Darcey's shoulder, Twitchy and Faith walk alongside Darcey and Goofy. Donald asks "Well, now what do we do?". Faith warbles in wonder of what their next course of action is. Darcey walks with her hands behind her head, and replies "We've gotta find Amanda and King Mickey." Jiminy remembered and says "She's right, they're still trapped in the Realm of Darkness." Goofy asks in confusion "But, uh, where do we start lookin for that there door to the light?" They stop and sigh, bending towards the ground. Faith and Twitchy did the same, but with their heads. Both Faith, Twitchy and Darcey heard something up ahead and looks up, seeing Pluto walk in ahead of them, wagging his tail. Donald asks "Pluto?" Pluto looks over at them. Goofy ask "Hey, Pluto. Where have you been?" They see an envelope in Pluto's mouth. Twitchy barked in surprise and Faith tilted her head a bit. Darcey asks "Huh?". Jiminy says "Look!" Donald cries "Hey!" Goofy cries "Gawrsh, that's the king's seal!" Pluto just blinks at them. Darcey asks "Hey buddy, have you seen King Mickey?"Darcey reaches out a hand but Pluto starts running forward down the road. Goofy looks over at Donald, who looks back, happily. Jiminy looks at his friends and laughs happily. Faith warbled happily and Twitchy barked happily too. Darcey runs ahead and turns to them. Darcey says happily "Guys, let's go!" They race after Pluto, Donald keeping his hat from flying off, and laugh together as the road winds ahead of them. Faith ran with the run, with Twitchy by her side. Darcey took a deep breath as she continues running with her hair flowing. She knows that her job is not finished, and that she must still save Amanda and King Mickey from the Realm of Darkness.. A mysterious voice says "Remember, Darcey. You are the one who will open the door to the light, and help restore balance in the Force and in the light and dark."

THE END.

TO BE CONTINUED.....