Chapter Eighteen: Invasion Part 1

It's late at night, when Flash, Darcey, Jiminy hid in Darcey's pocket and Green Arrow take cover behind the Star Labs sign as they were under attack."Oh, wow! You really did it this time, Barry." Said Oliver."Yeah, next time give us a heads up with danger!" Said Darcey. "Seriously?" Said Barry. "Yeah, yeah. Yeah, seriously! You come to Star City, you ask for my help, and then, inevitably, immediately, we end up up the creek!" Said Oliver. "You know this is my first time this has happened to me." Said Darcey, Jiminy can hear them and told the trio "Less talking, more thinking and fighting!" "We know that Jiminy." Said Oliver. "Yeah, okay. That's fair. [He hears them coming.]They're moving in."Said Barry. "On three, Team Leader."Said Oliver. Darcey can feel them coming through the Force, including the power behind them. Before she could say anything, suddenly heat vision flares through the sign. "Yikes." Yelled Darcey. "What's that?"Asked Oliver. "That would be heat vision."Said Barry. "Not good." both Darcey and Jiminy said at the same time. "Three."Said Oliver. "Okay."Said Barry. "Right, let's do this." Darcey yelled. The four heroes move out...and the people they were facing are, Donald, Goofy ,Diggle, Thea, the Legends and Supergirl,...Well, that's not good.

10 Hours Earlier.....(Earth-1)/One month later (Traverse Town).

After taking a month off from travelling, training, learning magic and assisting the resistance. The quartet were about to leave in their gummiship, by heading to the garage. "Oh boy, I'm glad we're gonna be back on the road again, after spending a month here." Donald cheered. "Me too, it was nice of Flynn and Artie to show us the Library and Warehouse 13." Darcey smiled. "We even got to meet Douglas Fargo of Global Dynamics of a scientific town of Eureka." Goofy said. "Next time, let's go check out the town." Jiminy suggested. Everyone laughed in happiness, of the idea. Suddenly a gust of wind knock them off their feet. Including several crew members. "Hey! What gives? What did that?" Donald complained. "Garwsh, not what Donald but who?" Goofy said. Kara, Barry and Cisco arrived straight in front of them with worried faces, from a breech. "Darce, we need you, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy. There's a problem. Aliens have arrived on Earth-1. They're called Dominators." Barry told them first. "Domin-whattas?" Goofy asked in confusion. "Dominators, they're not like me nor the alien citizens these guys are vicious monsters." Kara explained to them. This made Darcey and her friends shocked at what they were hearing. "Vicious? Kinda like what the heartless are" Darcey stated, as Kara helped her up. "We'll explain when we get to Earth-1, come on." Cisco said, as he gestured them to follow them. As they left the garage, Donald, Goofy, Darcey and Jiminy why they just take the gummiship. 10 minutes later, they were in the same bedroom where Darcey first met Leon, Kendra, Barry and Yuffie. "But won't we need the gummiship to get to Earth-1?" Jiminy asked in confusion. "Exactly, it's miles and miles away from here." Goofy mentioned. "Don't worry, we'll use my breaches to get there." Cisco told them. He pointed at a wall and used his gauntlets to create a breach right in front of them. Much to their amazement and wonder, as Kara was about to walk through she turned to them and said "Come on, adventure awaits." She went through, Darcey looked at her friends and they smiled with her. Darcey followed Kara, with Donald, Goofy and Jiminy following behind them.

Meanwhile back on earth one......In the hangar, the two teams meet (Team Arrow and Team Legends). Felicity Smoak an intelligent computer genius, blonde hair and glasses. She said "Team Arrow is here. Team Legends is here. Is that everyone?". "I think so?" Said HR, a doppelgänger of the original Harrison Wells the one who was murdered by Eobard Thawne or from Earth-2 who has a daughter named 'Jesse Quick'. "Nate and Amaya are back watching the Waverider. The newbies." Said Sara. Then their surprise and amazement they arrived landing next to Cisco and Barry with Kara Danvers (Supergirl), along with Darcey, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy. Darcey looked around was amazed. "Holy Mackerel! That was wicked." Darcey yelled out in wonder. "Yeah what a ride!" Said Donald. "Garwsh I can't wait to tell Max." Goofy laughed. "My My fastest way to travel ever." Jiminy says in a gleeful tone. "That was cool." Said Kara. They walked towards the others. "Guys. Thanks for coming." Said Barry. "Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien. Darcey, thank goodness you and your team are here. We'll need all the help we need." Said Oliver. "It's good to see you and Team Arrow again Oliver. Barry told us the dominators, never faced evil aliens before. But if they're like the heartless, then we got some moves with their names on it. Right guys?."Said Darcey. "Right." Goofy replied. "Yeah let's blast those big palookas." Donald yelled, as he waved his staff around. "Everybody, this is our friend, Kara Danvers, or, as she's known on her Earth, Supergirl. Here is Darcey Skywalker the new keybalde wielder, her team Captain Goofy Goof, Magician Donald Duck and loyal conscience Jiminy Cricket." Said Barry. "What makes her so super? Or them heroic?" Asked Jax. "Don't be rude, not all aliens are like the dominators. Darcey's a very strong and dedicated fighter. Including Donald and Goofy. She's super and heroic alright and that she's...." Jiminy pointed out, while he pointed his umbrella. "Easy Jiminy, they want super. I'll give them super." Kara said, as she calmed down. "We can trust her." Said Darcey. Kara demonstrates her powers as she flies up in the air and uses her heat vision to carve an S on the floor. Darcey summoned her keybalde and activated her lightsaber, much to their amazement. She used the force to life a giant truck right in front of them. Goofy threw his shield and ricochet around the room, while Donald used his magic to perform fire and lightning attacks. "I'm convinced."Said Diggle. "I take it back, that kid's heroic and brave." Jax stated as he looked at Darcey, he smiled at her and she smiled back. "Best. Team-up. Ever!"Said Felicity."Bet it's gonna be amazing. Amanda and Raiden would've loved this." Darcey said to herself. Feeling excited, yet nervous at the same time but she was ready to help her new friends against this threat.