Chapter Sixteen: Traverse Town (3rd Visit), Hero Meeting, Mara and Luke Talked

Once Darcey, Donald, Goofy and Team Arrow arrived back at Traverse Town. Earlier they returned the twelve puppies to Pongo and Perdita, (they found 75 puppies so far and have 24 left to find) along with three of Pooh's pages of his book. (They held onto them, til they found the last two pages). They found Pooh's page in Traverse Town, after saving 51 puppies. Later they arrived at HQ, she was surprised to see more allies joining their fight. Many of them were training, building and testing new weapons, learning new magic spells for both attack and defence, contacting their allies over the multiverse, and researching and offering aid to refugees. As they went to find Leon and Kent Nelson, people were looking at them. Darcey felt very tense, "Why are they looking at us?" She asked. "More likely they're looking at you squirt because you're Masters Luke's and Mara Skywalker's daughter, but also you're the first new Keyblade wielder in nine years" John explained to her, as he put a hand on her shoulder. "This is heavy," Darcey said as she felt overwhelmed. "You'll get used to it Darcey, we all did" Tandy reassured her. They entered another room and found Leon with new allies, discussing their plans. Leon, Yuffie, Diana, Superman (Clark Kent), Batman (Bruce Wayne), Aquaman (Arthur Curry), Professor Xavier, Mad-Eye Moody, Remus Lupin, Supergirl (Kara Danvers/Kara Zor-El), Alex Danvers, Magnus Bane, Hank Mccoy (Beast), Storm, Scott Summers (Cyclops), Flynn Carson, Artie Nelson (Warehouse 13), Martin Stein, Jefferson "Jax" Jackson, Flash (Barry Allen), Kent Nelson, his wife Inza Nelson, Alec and Isabelle Lightwood, Haymitch Abernathy, Nick Fury, Wolverine, Black Bolt, Medusa, Princess Crystal, her dog LockJaw, Allison Blake of Global Dynamics, they all turned and saw them when the heroes entered. "Team Arrow, heroes of Light, welcome I'm Professor Charles Xavier" Professor Xavier spoke "I see you've succeeded in your side quest with the help of your allies, right Darcey?"Professor Xavier stated. "That's right Professor" Darcey stated. As she walked forward to the table, she was startled by the giant dog before he jumped on her and started licking her. Allison laughed with amusement, "Looks like Lockjaw likes his new friend". Donald, Jiminy and Goofy saw her with a giant dog, "Get off of her you big dog!" Donald yelled, before he took action Crystal interfered and settled this, "It's ok Donald, I can handle this. Lockjaw that's enough kissing, get off her now" She said with a stern voice. Lockjaw obeyed and got off her, Crystal helped her to her feet and said "Thanks for that". "You're welcome, sorry about Lockjaw he was just excited to meet you" Crystal explained. "I can tell" Darcey smiled, as she began wiping the licks off her face. Medusa used her hair to hand her a towel, "Better than using your arms to wipe off those kisses." Medusa smiled, with a little laugh.

Darcey took it and finished wiping the licks off her face. "Thanks uhh.." Darcey said. "Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans. Wife of Black Bolt King of the Inhumans and older sister of Princess Crystal." Medusa introduced herself. "Oh please excuse me, Your Majesty," Darcey replied as she bowed, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy followed her. "There's no need for that Keyblade Master, just call me Medusa," Medusa told her, as Darcey and her team got up from their bow. Black Bolt used sign language to his wife (She seems to have high respect for royalty). "What did he say?" Jiminy asked. "He said your friend has high respect for royalty." Medusa translated. Darcey just shrugged and remembered something important "Oh yes, Mr Nelson this belongs to you" As she presented the helmet and gave it back to Kent Nelson. They were surprised at first, but were thankful. "Thank you, young lady, if it weren't for you and your team, our enemies would've had their hands on it". Kent Nelson feels grateful. "Your welcome" Darcey said. Before he put the helmet on, Darcey explained to them what Fate and her grandfather told her. "Something happened to me, when I put the helmet on" Everyone stared at her when she continued "I saw my Grandfather and Fate, they told me that I'm one of the few keyblade wielders in existence and that I'm the only one who can stop the seeker of darkness" Izzy asked feeling serious "Do you know who the Seeker of Darkness is?" Darcey continued "Sadly I don't, we think it might be Maleficent. Fate also mentioned I need a teacher to train me the ways of the Force and I need to seek my Father 'The Last Jedi'. The problem is I don't know where he is, so he told me to find my family. Which my grandfather told me was my older brother - Anakin the second." This made everyone feel very serious about what Fate told her, the threats he warned her and the people she needs to find. "I believe her, she's actually seen him when she put the helmet on. I vote we trust her." Professor Xavier stated. "So do I, while I battling demons worldwide. They did mention a new Keyblade wielder will have the power of the force as his or her ally. Turns out it's you love." Constantine mentioned, as he smoked a cigarette and pointed at Darcey, while he was leaning against the wall.