Chapter Twelve: Flash's final showdown with Zoom: Race for life

After sealing the keyhole smiling at their success. Just as they were about to head back. They were attacked by Zoom an evil speedster all in black including his mask, who caught them off guard by knocking them to the ground. "Hey, what's going on here?" Donald asked as he and his friends got to their feet. "Gawrsh what knocked us down, guys?" Goofy asked as he looked around. "Not what Goofy, but who?"Jiminy asked. Then they heard evil laughter that scared Donald as he jumped into Goofy's arms shaking. Zoom ran around the quartet in a circle, hoping to prevent them from escaping. When he stopped running he stared at them, Darcey felt a bit tense at the evil speedster but she held her ground as she stepped in front to protect her friends. "Stand down speedster and you might survive this." Darcey threatened. "Yeah, 'cause there's four of us and only one of you." Donald threatened as he got down from Goofy's arms summoning their weapons. But Zoom laughed at them, "I've survived worse Skywalker, you and your friends are the perfect tools for the Flash's downfall." Zoom threatened. Much to their confusion, before they could attack he speed at fast speed and pushed them in a breach where they were trapped in a cage on Earth-2 in his lair. Across them, they could see a man with a heavy metal mask over his face. They tried to break the cage, "Uggh! It's no use guys I can't break it." Darcey stated, as put away her keyblade. Donald tried his fire spells but that didn't work. "Some magic I've got, it's magic-proof." Donald grumbled. "What are we gonna do guys?" Goofy asked in worry. "If Leon or the others find out where we are, we could end up in Maleficent's hands or the First Order" Jiminy stated, as he tried to break the glass with his umbrella. Zoom appeared right in front of them, taking off his mask revealing his face, blond-brown fair hair and fair eyes. "Hunter Zolomon pleasure to meet the famous offspring of the Jedi Masters Skywalkers. You're the Flash's friends aren't you?" "How do you know us?" Darcey asked, as she stepped in front of her friends protectively. "Maleficent and her organisation informed me about you. There used to be doppelgängers of you and other keyblade wielders in other earths and the Keyblade's powers were a threat to my power. So I killed her and her fellow keyblade wielders each and every one of them. The one from this Earth may have been powerful but she gave her life to save the government. Want to know how I killed her? I stabbed her with my hand." Zoom explained, as he phased his hand through the glass making them stepped back in fright. "You're wasting your time with us, Barry doesn't know we're here. So why don't you let us g..." Jiminy pointed out. "Can it bug! Oh he knows alright after his crew's failed attempt to stop me. So I breeched myself into Traverse Town by the time you sealed the keyhole. Now he'll challenge me." Zoom snapped at Jiminy, making him hid behind Darcey. "Back to your question of who I am, like your friend Barry Allen I'm a speedster I wanted to be the only powerful fast speedster in the multiverse. I created a time remnant to be the Flash, that guy over there is a speedster from his Earth. I needed to be more powerful so I created a power booster drug called "Velocity-9" which artificially increase my speed to the point where I could break the dimensional barrier." Zoom explained, as he gestured to the iron masked speedster. "What do you want him for?" Goofy asked. "As a trophy, which is what your pal Flash will be when I beat him in my race. Enjoy your stay Skywalker, soon I'll get what I want." Zoom told them as he put his mask back on and speeded away. Leaving Darcey and her friends alone in their cell.

Meanwhile back on Earth-1 at Star Labs, Team Flash got word from Leon that Darcey and the gang were kidnapped by Zoom. Cisco was trying to vibe to see if Darcey and the gang were ok...but he couldn't see anything. Cisco sighs as he takes off his goggles. "Did you see Darcey or Donald or Goofy or Jiminy?" Asked Iris. "No, the vibe keeps changing. It's like my brain is channel surfing or something." Said Cisco. "They must've be on the move. That's why the vibe's in flux. Keep trying." Said Caitlin. Cisco sighs and said "If anything happens to that poor kid and her team, I'll never forgive myself.". Jesse Quick and her father both walk into the cortex. "Hey, did you turn off the Magenar?" Asked Caitlin. "No, there's no messing with that thing. Whatever he did to it....We try and touch it, we try and move it....This planet's done for. Somebody should've put a tracker on that kid. She's young, inexperienced, naive, reckless," said Harry. "Dad! Darcey's a good kid she didn't know about Zoom cause Barry didn't want her to be involved in the battle he's facing." Jesse pointed out to her dad. Wally walks in and says "Dad, Iris. What's wrong?". "Zoom escaped through a breech and kidnapped Darcey and her friends." Said Joe. This shocked Wally greatly to hear Darcey getting kidnapped along with Donald, Goofy and Jiminy. "What? How?" asked Wally. "We tried to stop Zoom by pushing through the breach, but...he created his own breech and kidnapped Darcey and her team on Traverse Town." Said Caitlin. "Zoom was gonna take Dad, but somehow the Force protected him. Zoom sensed it was Darcey's powers from the Force. So he got her and her friends instead." Said Iris. Wally was shocked at this turn of events and asked "Well, where's Barry? Did he go after him." "He's not with us. He's in a cell in the intake." Said Jesse. Harry clears his throat to tell her not to say anything but it was too late. "Wait you..you tried to stop Zoom without Barry?" Asked Wally. "Long Story." Said Harry. "Well, your gonna get them back...they're your friends and Barry's friends. Your gonna save them right?" Said Wally. "Wally, before Zoom kidnapped Darcey, we all agreed that if we got him off this Earth, we would close the breaches for good, and we would never open them again, under any circumstances." Said Joe. "Why...why would you do that? They're our friends...you can't leave them there. We owe them that. Darcey saved my life against the heartless before she left on her journey." Said Wally. "We already agreed to it, Wally." Said Iris. "Well, guess what. I didn't agree to that." Said Wally as he walks out of the cortex. "Wally.." Said Joe, trying to reason with him. "Dad, I can't lose anyone else...I can't " said Wally as he storms off.