Chapter Thirteen: Agrabah, Mission for Doctor's Fate Helmet

Meanwhile Darcey and the gang returned to Olympus Coliseum, where they competed in the Phil Cup. After making their way up the tournament, they spoke to Phil and Hercules. Phil told them, "I never thought you three could do it. Not bad." "Phil, you're just as stubborn as ever. Don't pretend you're not happy for them!" Herc smirked. Phil cleared his throat, "Ahem! Now, kids, you've still got a long way to go. The next round's startin' soon. Next time it'll be the real thing." They nodded as they turned to leave. Darcey stated, "It doesn't look like Hades or Circe are here." Donald replied, "Then we'll keep checking on the world whenever a tournament comes up. We know those two are in league with Maleficent. Especially after what they put Cloud through, promising him to help him with his darkness. But it was all a lie, they were using him to hurt me and Hercules." As they entered the gummiship, they saw a glowing red light, Goofy rasied an eyebrow, "Um... I think someone's trying to communicate with us." "I'm putting it through." Darcey stated as she pushed the button. Just then an image of John Constantine and Cid appeared. Darcey smiled, "John!, Cid! It's good to see you guys! What's up?" "Hello Mates, lassie. Glad you four are back on your feet kicking heartless arse and up their.... Never mind. I have an urgent request for you. More likely a retrieval relic hunt thing" John Constantine stated. Goofy asked, "How can we help?" "When Earth was consumed by the Heartless, there was one of surviving member of the Justice Society that managed to survive." John explained as he used his magic to project the events of another earth from another universe being consumed by darkness. "Kent Nelson, the current Dr. Fate. While he and his wife Inza appeared on Traverse Town. The helmet did not." John continued, as he magically project the helmet of fate. A full faced golden helmet. "What's so special about the helmet?" Jiminy asked. Cid answered, "The Helmet of Fate is the source of the Doctor's mystic might. It is unwise to leave such power out there unguarded." "Especially with Maleficent and her allies out there." Darcey realised. Cid nodded, "Should you find it, return to Traverse Town. It'll be safe once Kent has the Helmet again." Darcey nodded, "If we can find it. We'll return it.". The message ended and they started their side quest. Retrieve Dr Fate's Helmet", and bring it back to him before their enemies do and seize the helmet's power for themselves.

While they were flying inside the gummiship, Darcey and Donald were doing some research on the helmet including it's history throughout the years. To her surprise and wonder, the helmet. The Helmet of Fate was created by the Lord of Order Nabu along with two other mystical items: the Amulet of Anubis and the Cloak of Destiny. The three items combined would grant the wearer the power of Doctor Fate, the primary agent of the Lords of Order. Nabu was the first Doctor Fate, protector of the worlds and the people. His power was passed down on his next successor to take up his mantle against the great and powerful evil. Therefore Kent Nelson is his next successor of his helmet. The helmet signature was dim, Goofy and Jiminy were monitoring while driving. Goofy almost fell asleep, til the signature spiked very high. Making Goofy fall off his seat, Darcey and Donald, rushed to the monitor. Jiminy looked at the monitor of the spikes and the world they were heading. "Guys! The helmet's signature is in Agrabah. We gotta land here and get the helmet!". Jiminy exclaimed. "Oh Boy! Let's go guys and I'll take the lead." Donald exclaimed. "A-hyuk! Ok everybody fastened your seatbelts we're approaching Agrabah." Goofy said, as he got back on his seat. Took the wheel to headed straight for Agrabah.

Meanwhile in Agrabah Maleficent, Mistress of all Evil, Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke and the Terminator, is a former member of an elite division of the Australian Secret Intelligence Service, the secret mastermind behind the Church of Blood, which he used to recruit individuals for his army, and the mentor-turned-enemy and later again ally of Oliver Queen. Slade is also the estranged husband of Adeline Wilson, and the father of Joe Wilson and Grant Wilson. He was a close friend of Shado before her death and was secretly in love with her despite her affections for Oliver. Slade was initially an ally of Oliver on the island Lian Yu, where he taught the shipwrecked playboy the majority of his combat skills (which he would later utilize in his crusade as the Arrow and Green Arrow). Slade was later injected with an experimental Mirakuru serum after a near-fatal accident and embarked on a crusade of vengeance against Anthony Ivo for killing Shado. Slade swore vengeance against Oliver as well upon learning that he apparently chose to save Sara Lance over Shado, a woman he claimed to have loved. During a climactic battle aboard the Amazo, Oliver seemingly killed Slade after stabbing an arrow into his right eye. However, Slade survived and returned five years later as the mercenary "Deathstroke", with the intention of taking away everything and everyone Oliver held dear as vengeance for the events that transpired on Lian Yu. Working with Sebastian Blood and Isabel Rochev, Slade gathered an army and launched an all-out assault on Starling City, murdering Moira Queen in his bloodlust. His plan ultimately failed, as he was cured of the Mirakuru and subsequently imprisoned in an A.R.G.U.S. facility back on Lian Yu. However, he escaped and joined Maleficent's alliance for revenge. Jafar, the royal vizier were in his lair discussing their plans of capturing Jasmine, seizing the helmet of fate, finding the keyhole and capturing Darcey. "And the Keyhole," Maleficent inquired at last. Jafar replied, "The Heartless are searching for it now. I'm certain we'll find it soon enough as well as the artifact were looking for. So that just leaves..." A loud squawk suddenly interrupted Jafar, and the three looked up just in time to see a red parrot.