Prologue

Years ago, after the downfall of the Empire. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and his friends began to rebuild the New Republic for the peace and safety of everyone. Little did he know he was targeted by Mara Jade, "Emperor's Hand"—a special agent—for Emperor Palpatine. When Mara first confrontation with Luke Skywalker, whom she swears to kill to avenge Palpatine's death (Palpatine sent her a faked image of Luke and Vader turning on him together, rather than Vader killing Palpatine, and the demand for Luke's death is motivated by Palpatine's desire for revenge against his father rather than Luke's actions). After realising the truth of the Emperor's true motives, Luke and Mara trained together in the light side of the force. Later they were married, witnessed by their friends and family. While rebuilding the Jedi Order, Mara informed her husband that she was pregnant. Much to happiness and worry at the same time, but the Jedi of the past such as Great Master Yoda inform them that they will have two children and will become the light of the Jedi. 8 years later after the birth of their first son Anakin Skywalker the second, Mara gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Darcey Skywalker. Unknown to them, her newly born heart encounters Ventus in her Dive to the Heart. She offers to join hearts with Ven to prevent his heart fromdeteriorating any further until Ven's heart can heal on its own. This connectionmends Ven's damaged Station, and as a side effect, it causes Vanites's face toresemble Darcey's. Years later, after the downfall of the Jedi Order due to the betrayal of one of their students. The Skywalker family and their padawans evacuated to Destiny Islands. Where they protected the padawans and left them in the safety of their allies from many worlds, allowing the family to raise their children and live normal lives. 4 years later, Darcey and Amanda grew up together on the Destiny Islands as best friends and rivals. They are often seen around the islands battling with wooden swords, racing, and competing in any other way they can think of. At school, she has an intelligent brain and loves learning, being with her friends and attending special events. But she was bullied by the most selfish, spoiled, vile, lying, most hated girl called "Meredith Von Rossi". She and her cronies were jealous of Darcey and her friends. Whenever she tried to harass them or get them into trouble, her plans backfire and get herself and her lazy boyfriend "Chad le Ingo" in trouble. Darcey does love hanging out with her family especially her father, mother, and older brother. At night, her parents would tell them stories of their adventures (Star Wars 4 - 6) and stories of their grandparents (Star Wars 1 -3). She loves playing and building ships with Anakin, cause it was when they brainstorm new ideas. As the years went by, she and her best friends Amanda and Raiden (who arrived unknowingly on the Islands during a storm and was adopted by the Mayor)have one dream; explore other worlds outside Destiny Islands.