Chapter Twenty-Seven: Battle of Hogwarts/New member of the team

After dropping off Geppetto, Cleo, Figaro, Pinocchio and the puppies at Traverse Town. They continued travelling through the lanes in between. Geppetto set up a store/home for him and his family, with Leon's and Reed's help. The heroes only had nine puppies left to find, while they were bonding together. They get a call from the Traverse Town Resistance. "Hope it's not Yeager checking on us again because I sent him a message three days ago." Anakin groaned as he answered it. It turns out it wasn't Yeager, it was Leon and Professor Albus Dumbledore. "Leon! It's good to hear from you, who's this gentleman?" Darcey replied. "Darcey, Anakin, everyone I like to meet Professor Albus Dumbledore; Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Head of the Order of the Phoenix and our trusted ally". Leon introduces Dumbledore. "Pleasure to meet you all, Leon and your parents have told me so much about you all. I'm also good friends with his majesty King Mickey. I know all about the keyblade." Dumbledore replied. "Thank you, Professor," Everyone said. "Wow, I didn't know our parents know him," Anakin whispered to Darcey. "I didn't even know that the King knows him," Jiminy whispered to Goofy and Donald. Darcey asked him "You know about the keyblade? "Yes, Of course. The Keyblade is well-known in the magical community and to magical creatures. There used to be Keyblade Wielders that visited our world long ago in the past, but they haven't been seen in ages. After the Keyblade War, they all just vanished" Dumbledore replied. "Wow, It sounds like you really cared about the Keyblade Wielders." Donald says. "We do. They were protectors of the light. They fought bravely against the Forces of Darkness to keep the worlds and the magical creatures safe from evil. They were great heroes. True friends to all magical creatures especially unicorns and dragons. If they had fallen to darkness, I could only imagine the pain of their deaths. But it's amazing, that the Keyblade chose you to be its new bearer." Dumbledore finished explaining, before moving on to the next subject. 

 Neeku was fascinated by the topic, but was curious to why Dumbledore contacted them. "So what's the problem Professor? Having trouble with the students, lower staff members, or financial problems?" Neeku asked curiously. "I'm afraid it's worse than that. A Dark Wizard named Voldemort has returned and is attempting to take over, he is also known as You Know-who or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Since people are terrified by him." Dumbledore explained "Sounds like a good place for Heartless to roam," said Goofy. "However, The Ministry of Magic, people who are in charge of this world are denying his existence." Dumbledore explained. "Why would they do that?" Kaz asked. "Politics and fear," said Leon simply. "Minister Fudge believes that I'm trying to take over the Ministry and he organised a smear campaign against myself and Harry Potter. The boy who lived and survived Lord Voldemort's curse." Dumbledore explained. "Woah" Everyone said. "Wow, survived the dark lord. Just like you Darce, that you survived the destruction of your home." Jiminy recalled. Darcey nodded with Jiminy. "This dark lord sounds like a very dangerous dark wizard, we should be very careful of him" Kaz said. "But that's not all, the Ministry has placed Dolores Umbridge to observe and report of 'Dangerous behaviour' I poses. But she's abusing the students, trying to remove the teachers, barely teaches her pupils a thing and giving out punishments so severe that she's enjoys it very much" Dumbledore explained. This very much appalled the heroes, Donald was very angry at this. "This is so appalling and fascist! That witch is nothing more than a foul, lying, evil, narcissistic old hag! That minister is nothing more than a lying manipulative coward! If I ever seen them, I vow revenge, I burn their faces off! I zapped their eyes! I.." Donald yelled, as he was jumping up and down on his seat, quaking in anger. Til Goofy, Tam, Darcey and Neeku, "Calm down Donald, we shared for your anger on Umbridge" Goofy calmed him down. "I agree that we should get back at them, but not with violence" Tam suggested. "Precisely, we need to prove to them that you-know-who has returned. Leaving them to be a disgrace to the public" Neeku thought. As Donald was calming down. "Save your anger for them Donald when the time is right. But exactly, that will wipe those hideous smirks off their faces. It's gonna out of the frying pan and into the fire for them. Burning them for their crimes." Darcey finished with a smirk.