Chapter Twenty-Four: Anakin and his team leave to find Darcey

Meanwhile back in Castilon, Anakin was struggling to sleep at night and in his vision, he kept seeing Darcey in trouble in Metroville. "Darcey!" Anakin cried out in his sleep. "Anakin!" Darcey cried out for him. "Baby sister! No!" Anakin cried. "Ani help me!" Darcey cried out for him for help. No!" Anakin cried out, as he jolted up upwards and immediately opened his eyes while breathing. He looked around, seeing how Kaz, Neeku, Bucket, BB8, Yeager and Tam were still asleep. It appears he's been having sleepless nights again. A few days later at Auntie Z's tavern during the night, he had a drink in his hand but hadn't touched it yet. Aunt Z was cleaning a glass, noticing Anakin hasn't touched his drink. "Want something else honey or are you sticking with your drink?". She asked. Anakin stayed silent, til one of the customers (male mechanic) complained "Aunt Z why is my drink taking long?! Cause I'm losing my patience!" "Hey! Keep your complaints to yourself! You want the whole galaxy to hear?" Anakin snapped at him. Just as he was about to have his drink, one of the customers said "I've heard about this new keyblade wielder and her teammates travelling to other worlds and saving them from enteral darkness. Fighting heartless and learning about her Jedi heritage, I believe her name begins with a D. What was it? Denise? Delilah? Dakota? Aha! That's it Darcey Skywalker!". That name caught Anakin's attention as he was inches away from sipping his drink and stopped "Darcey!?" He asked in surprise. "She was separated from her friends and her family when heartless invaded her...." The alien customer continued. Til Anakin gave his drink to the complaining male mechanic beside him, by sliding it over to him and yelled "Here you can have my drink!". The mechanic accepted his drink and yelled "Thank you!" Then Anakin left his seat to join the table behind him, and asked "Hey! Hey! Hey! What was that said about this girl? Where did you hear about it?". The mechanic drank his drink in one whole go and passed out, Aunt Z looked at him and said "Thank goodness that didn't happen to Anakin." "Heard rumours from refugees in Traverse Town. The news travelled from all over about her. Last I heard, she and her team are on a mission to save the green martian from Mars. He was captured by this vengeful weapons-maker superhero wannabe, he's in league with pirates." The customer told him. "Oh no! I gotta go!" Anakin said, as he ran out of the tavern and headed back to Yeager's garage.

While he was running back, he bumped into Hype by accident and he yelled "Hey! Watch where you're going!" "Sorry Hype!" Anakin yelled back, as he headed back to the garage. Once he got there, he packed some supplies and was about to start up his ship: VCX-100 light freighter, aka Wayfinder, but before he can leave Yeager saw him and asked "Going somewhere?" "Yeah just checking the engines" Anakin lied. "The engines? In the middle of the night? You're hiding something Anakin, I heard you had a nightmare again and I know what you're thinking. You can't leave the station, that would be jeopardising your safety. What would your mother and your aunt say?" Yeager said not falling for it. "Look Yeager, I know I'm disobeying your orders, and violating the witness protection scheme but I can't keep that vision out of my head and ignore it. Darcey's in trouble and I heard her crying for help, calling my name. People are spreading rumours about her heading into trouble. She could be heading into a trap. I have to help her.. Even if it means disobeying a direct order from my mum and aunt." Anakin explained himself. "So you decided to break the rules of your witness protection to go on a dangerous mission, where the Hutts can send their thugs to get your head?" Tam asked seriously, with her arms crossed in a serious manner. As she, Kaz, Neeku, BB8 and Bucket overheard them and joined in the conversation. "Anakin, I know how much your sister means to you, but if you head out you'll be on the Hutt's radar and everyone bounty hunter, will be hunting you down dead or alive," Kaz said trying to reason with her. "I'm taking that risk Kaz, thought that drink at Aunt Z's tavern would help me get that nightmare out of my head. But hearing of where she and her team are heading, she could be in greater danger." Anakin pointed, as he was about to walk up to the ramp of his ship.

Neeku stood in his way, and said "Ok, if we can't stop you, then we should join you and prevent you from breaking the rules of witness protection from the Hutts.". Everyone was surprised at his idea, just as Anakin was about to use his powers to gently move Neeku off his ship. Til Yeager sighed and pointed out "Anakin if you won't let me reason with you. At least let your team reason with you to stay here for your protection. Is this what Darcey wanted for you?". "What she wanted is for her big brother to come back for her. Look I know you guys are looking out for me, but she needs me I have to go to her. I've already let her down once, I'm not letting her down again". Anakin explained calmly. Tam saw the worry and determination to see his sister again, feeling that there was no point in fighting about this. Then came an idea from Neeku's earlier idea and she said "Anakin you're right. I know how much your sister means to you, and how much you want her to be safe. But you're our friend and as your friends, we're not letting you go alone to help her." This surprised everyone, even BB8 and Bucket beeped in surprise, "Are you saying what I think you're saying Tam?" Neeku asked feeling enthusiastic. "Yes, I want to help Anakin. Something has to make sure the Hutts don't get his head. Short version I'm agreeing with your idea Neeku," Tam said, this made Neeku giggle with joy. Kaz looked at his friends surprised at their choices, then said "Tam's right Anakin, you'll need all the help to find your sister." Anakin was speechless, "Do you guys really, really want to come?"."Yeah/Yes!" They said at the same time, at although he's violating his witness protection protocol.

Thankfully his friends will be there to prevent him from violating his protocol. However, this didn't satisfy Yeager, as he was almost against it. But BB8 bumped him indicating he wants to help. "Don't give me that look" Yeager looked at the droid, and Bucket zapped him "OW!" Yeager yelped. Yeager signed and agreed to let Anakin and the others find Darcey. "Team Fireball, you have a mission to find Darcey and help her on her mission. But protect Anakin from being exposed to the Hutts. Understood?" "That's her name Darcey? But yes Yeager we understand." Kaz asked, BB8 beeped in confusion. "Yes, that's her name but we call her Darce for short" Anakin explained. Later they looked at each other and then nodded with determination. "Come on gang, let's go find Darcey". As they entered the Wayfinder freighter and started up the engines, Kaz and Tam were the pilots, Anakin put in the coordinates and went at light speed to Metroville. "Hang on little sister, I'm on my way" Anakin whispered as he looked at his family hologram of his whole family.