Cp.28 Astonishing Truth! Gaara's Identity Emerges!, Light Vs Dark

>

>

Gaara wakes up seeing his sister bruised face " put me down temari" , "can you move gaara?" temari asked worried she stopped letting go of his arm around her shoulder suddenly gaara hold his head in pain 'i hope kankuro is delaying uchiha now we must use this opening is we don't get a move on the operation will...' the bug guy is already taking care of him , well the operation isn't successful as SCP squad out smart this at the same time gaara felt someone getting close he know who it is " temari go over there.." temari give him confuse look "what?" .

"Just beat it you're in the way!" hitting his sister away to near by tree 'brother of the year' he sees him .

Sasuke Uchiha  

'That's sasuke uchiha did he get past kankuro?! ...no.. no matter how you look at it it's too soon did another assailant come?' temari thought "i don't know what you sand ninja are scheming but I'll stop you" sasuke said the sand armor cracked those eyes sasuke saw in the final exam "i'll ascertain your true identity" the sand armor fall apart the pain in his head from the monster inside screaming to let out 'can't be is he going to rouse that thing in place like this?! this no joke it's out of my hands' , "stop gaara have you forgotten the operation?!" temari called for him " you who are strong ..you who are called uchiha you who have friends ..you who have a purpose.. you who are like .. ME! by killing you.. i will exist in this world as the one who destroyed all of that" the sand falling gaara lost control of himself to the monster . 

" I CAN TRULY EXPERIENCE ' LIFE ' " temari herself hide behind the tree shacking from fear images of the past to re-living the nightmare , gaara's first stage of transform sand claw appeared sasuke's eye's widen seeing him as temari closed her eyes tariffed " you're.. my .. PREY! " .

>

"Is he a .. monster?" sasuke said dodging gaara's attack half of his body is different with long claw can destroy anything it touches " are you scared of me? , sasuke Uchiha? of my existence?!" , come out sasuke uchiha!"  

"You're.. my.. prey !"

"i'm here!" sasuke shouted pulling three kunai in each hand & throwing them gaara use his monsters arm to shield him the attack he chuckles while the knifes got sucked into it like nothing "i'm returning them to you" the knifes burst out like blue...

"i'm here!" sasuke shouted pulling three kunai in each hand & throwing them gaara use his monsters arm to shield him the attack he chuckles while the knifes got sucked into it like nothing "i'm returning them to you" the knifes burst out like bluets to sasuke hitting sasuke but turned to be a clone " sasuke .. uchiha.. why won't you come to me?!" , 'AGH! my head.. is throbbing it hurt!' gaara groaned as flash back from his childhood lonely memories kids playing him holding his favorite teddy bear on the swing when the ball went up high and stuck there .