Cp. 29 Jiraiya Naruto's Potential Disaster!

>

>

>

"All right the next wall coming guys!" y/n called wall float down to close the hole from the past attack now watching her hard work fixing up the wall village yuna helped on re-building the houses and the academy "thank you yuna" iruka thanked yuna shook her head "no that's my job after all" she saw y/n teleport to the hokage stone face of the third trying to fix it "yuna we need some water for re-building "alright!" .

"Have to say you guys did a great work saving the village" hashirama said to y/n who smirked "it's only the beginning hashirama.. anyways let's continue!" , "i wanted to ask you something can you control elements?" tobirama asked y/n shrugged "elements are objects some of them i can make, others i can control that's how i think.. i'm my self don't know the full strength of my powers am still in training you see" tobirama nodded accepting her answer iruka walk up to y/n calling her "y/n the third is requesting you in the office!" .

"He want me?.. alright i'll come!" 

At that time two figures on top of branch watching from afar "do you already know his whereabouts?" the person holding sword in his back asked "yes.." , "in that case it will be easy.."  

"Let's go"

In the hokage's office~

Walking the stairs y/n saw zabuza & haku in the way "hey mr. cow and snow leaving so soon?" haku let out light laugh "yes we are in fact in training trip i need to get stronger ..for.." he stopped for second staring at y/n "for who?" she asked with smile in her lips haku cleared his throat "n-nothing! i need to get stronger to help zabuza that's all ..so see you later" zabuza thought for moment he meant her? , y/n hugged them " i will miss you two a lot!" she cried like child " we will .. y/n take care" they continue walking down haku stopped for second to look at her y/n waved back so he did the same then follow zabuza .

A knock on the door y/n heard "come in" y/n entered seeing not only her but yuna & pervy sage too "so what's the big idea? old man homura and koharu?" y/n asked taking a sit beside yuna "so you know us? " the third chuckles " see i told you" jiraiya sighed "i wonder what you advisers want?" sarutobi coughed little sitting straight "you know that i can't continue my work as a hokage is right y/n powers helped me but i feel weak from the seal itself also my age so i want to give you last mission from me" the advisers looked at each other wondering what is he talking about "i want you to find tsunade to give her the title of the fifth hokage taking my place" .

"What! my grandchild!" hashirama sat down in depressed mode while his brother sighed "i'll find and bring her back if i do that there's no problem, right? and also there is one guy that i want to take with me on my trip" sarutobi hummed "do what you see necessary i'll be waiting oh right before you guys leave i want to say congratulations for y/n & yuna " 

"Huh?" yuna stared at y/n confused "what do you mean?" y/n asked sarutobi smiled pulling two scrolls y/n stand to take them giving the other to yuna opening the scroll " congratulations ...for " y/n said "becoming chunin" yuna continued "really?! we are chunin!" .

"Yes as you see you did amazing " jiraiya nodded approved "thank you!" minato smiled pround at them "that's cool!" shisui cheered . 

.

.

Yuna packing up her things while y/n went very fast she's energetic for trips a quite knock can be heard from the window she turned as crow who did the noise "oh my ..you most be hungry" yuna pulled the fridge door spotting some grapes then closing the door unlocking the window "here .." he looked at her then at the grapes in hand and start digging "hehe .. pretty bird" at that time itachi & kisame are in the village no wonder y/n is excided to see them "hurry up sleeping beauty!!" y/n yelled making the crow fly away .