😈

- Goddamit! - Stefan cursed, seeing how his last plastic spoon broke during digging through the dirt. He was trying to left this place for many months now, but to no avail.

He ran his hand over his face in annoyance. Welp, he had to find a new "shovel".

Stefan remembered that few inches earlier there was a mouse hole leading to some place. Here, going in the open was extremely risky, but borrower had no choice.

He moved back to mouse hole and having reached the entrance of it, timidly peeked out. He was trying to deduct if any monsters lived in there.

Stefan knew that monsters should exist only in fairy tales or in movies, but he did see few with his own eyes.

The most terrifying were a moving giant peanut and a birdy bean, who could kill others by simply touching them. He tried to kill borrower too, but luckily Stefan was faster and managed to escape him.

Stefan sighed in relief, seeing a normal bean laying on the bunk in that cell. Human was wearing an orange shirt and pants, he had a beanie on his head. He had blue-gray eyes, multiple scars on his cheeks and goatee beard. He was reading a book, not noticing borrower's presence.

Stefan decided to look around bean's cell, hoping he would find something to continue his escape. He began to slowly move forward, trying to be as noiseless as possible.

Unfortunately, he didn't notice an old chicken bone and stomped on it with a loud crunch. Bean's head snapped into his direction, his eyes locked in Stefan's. Borrower froze in fear - he was discovered, now human is surely going to kill him! But what happened next, it was unexpected.

Bean screamed and was trying to get as far from borrower as possible, huddling against wall, all curled up.

***

Lazarus was petrified by the presence of small human-looking thing. It may have looked innocent and harmless, but he overheard few scientists talking about SCP fugitive and how they couldn't find it anywhere.

He was convinced that this little guy, who appeared out of nowhere was the said SCP. Otherwise, how would he get here?

SCP looked surprisingly human, he was an albino, wearing clothes made of several patches, all old and dirty. He was about 3 inches tall, but it didn't matter. Here everything could kill you without any effort.

Lazarus whimpered:

- I know what you are. Please, please leave me alone!

Confused little "human" asked:

- Y-you do?

- Of course! You're that SCP which escaped from its cell! But I don't want to die yet! I'll do whatever you want, just please don't kill he! - human replied.

***

Stefan became dumbfounded. It appeared that bean believed that he's one of those monsters, as he had been called a SCP. And having heard that word from scientists whenever they were talking about them, he knew it was a synonym.

An idea appeared in borrower's mind. Why would he persuade bean otherwise if he could use it for his own benefits? Human seemed to fright him, he probably will do anything asked to.

Stefan put a devilish smile on his face and having laughed menacingly, said:

- Indeed, I'm one of the most powerful and dangerous SCP in here! If I wanted to, I would vanish you with only snap of my fingers - he chuckled under his nose, seeing trembling bean - But, since I feel generous today, I'll let you live. For now - he added.

Human let out a cry of joy.

- T-thank y-you! T-thank y-you! - he stammered.

- Woah, woah! Don't think it's for free! - borrower snarled - I'll let you live, but I want something in return - he added.

- What w-would t-that be? - frightened bean asked.

- Well, I'm hungry now. Do you have anything to eat?

Surprised Lazarus pulled a fresh package of biscuits out from his pocket and left it in front of borrower.

- W-will this d-do? - he asked.

Stefan drooled at the sight of fresh biscuits. For now, he had only been eating some leftovers from monsters' food and it was disgusting. He pounced on the food and began to greedily eat it.

- You did good - he said to bean. Human huffed in relief, knowing that he got to live a little longer.

- But don't think that's enough for me to spare you - borrower snarled, smirking at the sight of cowering giant - Now, I want you to bring me a teaspoon as soon as you'll have the opportunity - he added.

- W-what would you n-need it f-for? - confused human asked.

- I'm the one who's asking questions - Stefan replied. Bean hung his head in fear.

- Now, be quiet as I want to get some sleep - having said that, borrower left to his tunnel, intending on taking a short nap.

***

Stefan couldn't fall asleep, as it was cold inside his tunnel. He got up and peeked at the human laying on the bunk. He seemed warm and didn't mind the cold, was sleeping like the dead.

Having in mind that he still has bean under his control, Stefan ran up to the bunk and shouted:

- Human! Human, wake up!

Lazarus begrudgingly opened his eyes and saw small SCP standing by his bunk. He shrank back - couldn't he get some peace in night?

- W-what do y-you n-need? - he asked.

Borrower turned red and having pushed his hands together, said:

- Can I... Can I sleep with you? My tunnel is just too cold.

Human tensed, hearing Stefan's favor.

- I promise... No, I swear I won't kill you during your sleep - borrower crossed his heart.

Lazarus reluctantly put his hand down on the floor. Borrower walked up to it and climbed on it without thinking. He felt the bliss instantly, prisoner's hand was warm and soft.

Stefan was put on bean's chest, he immediately buried himself in giant's shirt.

But he soon found bean's body uncomfortable to lay on, as his accelerated heartbeat shook borrower violently and muscles beneath him were tensed from fear.

- Relax big guy, I'm not gonna kill you - he mumbled. Bean seemed convinced, his heartbeat got slower and he wasn't so hard now.

Borrower got comfortable and soon fell asleep.

Lazarus seeing that SCP was now harmless, gently ruffled his white hair, thinking he's actually pretty cute. Prisoner quickly rejected that thought, knowing SCP won't hesitate to make him suffer.

But for now he was safe and with that thought Lazarus slowly nodded off to sleep.