😡

A/N: I don't own any of the characters from game PCOTR. It's just a fanfic AU oneshot, where Ash gets shrunken by magical crystal and is captured by Resistance.

Art by: Alice Liddel

Ash was sitting on the table, cleaning her armor with wipe Tyra left her. It's not like she had anything better to do. Being 3 inches tall was a real pain in the ass. If it wasn't for that damn crystal...

She wondered if her teammates noticed. Do they miss her? Octavia, Victor, Thorvald, Vivian and even Fernando... Are they looking for her? Do they know what had happened to her? And if yes, do they find her useless now?

The front door slam disturbed woman's thoughts. She raised her head and was shocked to see Tyra crying.

Blonde was known for being tough and ruthless, it was practically impossible to upset her. Yet, there she was, leaning against the door, slowly sitting down on the floor. Tyra buried her head in her hands and now was fully crying, her body was shuddering violently.

Ash had a dilemma. Sure, she always felt pity for her whenever she was like that, and now was no different. But on the other hand, she should be glad to see her suffer, she finally got her karma for leaving Magistrate in favor of the Resistance.

Ash sighed in annoyance. Heart wants what it wants, and War Machine still had feelings for her ex-girlfriend.

- Tyra? - she called out to blonde. Woman raised her head, her eyes were now red and puffy. She quickly wiped tears away.

- Crap! Sorry Ash, I forgot you were here - she apologized.

- I guess I'm not important - woman mumbled.

- What? Oh, no no no! - blonde got up and walked up to the table. Ash soon found herself lost in her ex-girlfriend's eyes. Still enchanting as always...

- I'm sorry, I just make everything worse... - Tyra began to tear up again.

- Is that what dick who made you cry said? - Ash asked.

- I don't want to talk about it - blonde replied.

- Come on babe-, I mean Tyra, you know I'm mistress of keeping people's secrets - woman didn't give up. Tyra ignored tiny woman and simply laid down on her bed, turning away from the table, facing the wall.

- Tch, stubborn as always... - Ash murmured under her nose and walked up to nail hammered in the table, with string attached to it. Tiny woman climbed down the string, until her feet touched the ground. "You didn't want to tell me, I just find out what happened to you myself" she thought, as she was leaving Tyra's bedroom and went to dining room.

***

Since it was dinner time, Ash had to be careful, as the room was full. She grunted, dodging everyone's legs, moving forward to the long, dining table.

She finally reached its leg, she jumped onto it and having got a stable grip, she began to climb it up. Soon she set foot on the table and looked around. Everyone was busy eating, they didn't seem to notice tiny woman's presence. She had to somehow catch their attention.

- Ekhem! - she cleared her throat loudly. It worked, every person laid their eyes on her. Many shivered at her sight. She might be small now, but they knew better than to underestimate War Machine.

- Okay f#ckers, which one of you brought Tyra to tears?! - she asked angrily. As if on cue, everyone looked at the person sitting at the end of the table. Ash followed their gazes and saw a human man, eating his soup as nothing happened. It really pissed her off, she firmly walked up to him, fuming with fury.