4. Handsome Alpha Dad

"Is that true, Hobi?" Jimin occupied free chair in front of the omega. It was lunchtime and they were in school's canteen. The younger placed a tray filled with variety of food on the table and looked at Hoseok with sparking eyes. But the latter had no idea what made his friend this excited.

"What do you mean, Chim?"

"There is a rumor that in your class transferred a girl whose dad is a single parent. I'm in this chatgroup, my class's parents made and the omegas are just going wild looking for any kind of information about him. One single mom even texted me in private, asking me for some details!"

Hoseok involuntarily frowned. He could feel his omega sulking at the attention Sumi's handsome dad was getting. Not that he personally found the alpha handsome. That was just objective opinion!

It was around a week since Sumi transferred in their school and Hoseok met her father every single day when he came to take girl home. The alpha was very polite with him. They chatted about Sumi for a minute or two before he headed home with his little angel and Hoseok was left with his miserable reality again.

The only thing that the omega couldn't deny was that Sumi made his life a little bit better. It wasn't that hopeless anymore. The girl was so affectionate and adorable. He was sure the pup would spend whole day just hugging him if she was allowed to. She never missed a chance to wrap those small hands around omega and rub her head against his belly. Hoseok knew better than to make her stop doing that. It was the action pups did, when they sought comfort.

Thankfully, she never crossed line during the lesson. Sumi loved doing it when it was just two of them. Other children were usually taken much earlier than the girl, so sometimes they might have been alone for hours. That was the time, she could be her true self with an omega. Sumi, of course, couldn't help but blabber about her dad. According to her, he was the bestest dad in the whooooole universe.

"Hellooooou! Are you even listening to me?" Jimin called his friend, who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. "Are you here, Hobi?"

The omega jolted, as his friend tapped his shoulder. His cheeks reddened in embarrassment that he was daydreaming about someone else's pup.

"I'm sorry, Minnie. What were you saying?"

"I just asked if your student's alpha dad is really single or not. I mean, I asked Taehyung but he got kinda of jealous and then..." Now was Jimin's turn to blush as he remembered the way his mate pounded him into the mattress previous night when he tried to have a conversation with him about some unmated alpha. Not that Jimin complained though. He might have loved jealous and possessive side of his husband a bit too much.

Hoseok smirked as he guessed what that blush meant. His best friend had a bit too active sexual life with his loving alpha and he sometimes felt like sharing details with Hoseok, even if omega didn't want to hear them at all. Thankfully, that day wasn't the case.

"It's true. But why are those omegas so desperate? He isn't the last unmated alpha in Seoul..."

"Yes, but being a single father and just unmated alpha are two different things. The first is like hundred times more attractive. When he is a mature man who knows what he wants from life... And when he radiates that DILF energy, it's completely different story, Hobi!" Jimin talked like a real expert, when Hoseok didn't even know what word 'dilf' meant.

"I really hope your mate won't hear what you're saying, right now." The omega put a spoon of rice in his mouth and chocked when saw Kim Taehyung staring at their table with darkened gaze.

"Are you alright, Hoseokie? What happened?" The omega handed him glass of water with worry written all over his soft face.

Until Hoseok was fighting for his life, Taehyung had already approached their table. "Do you need to see doctor, Hoseok?"