31. Dream Life (M)

Next morning Hoseok woke up to familiar pain in his abdomen. His body felt on fire and the temperature in room seemed unbearable. He naturally produced slick and his stomach scrunched from piercing pain.

His mate was spooning him with his cock still buried inside omega. Previous night they had sex repeatedly and Yoongi knotted him several time. Last time they did it, the couple had fallen asleep without waiting for knot to let go.

So now that Hoseok's heat had started omega wanted nothing more than to feel his mate inside again. His eyes shone amber and omega started moving his hips, feeling that Yoongi's cock reacted to his movements. It slowly hardened and grew inside omega bringing him more pleasure with every thrust.

Suddenly Hoseok felt Yoongi's hand on his waist and alpha kissed his neck right at their mating mark.

"Good morning, baby. What a wonderful way to wake your alpha up." He trialed sloppy kisses to male's shoulders and nape, meantime moving his hips to meet his omega's movements.

"Alpha..." Hoseok moaned throwing his head back and giving his alpha even more access to his neck. The pain subsidized with every delicious brush of Yoongi's cock against his walls.

"When did your heat started, sweetheart? Why didn't you wake me up immediately? I don't want you to suffer even for a second." Yoongi rocked his body into omega at steady pace, knocking the breath out of him. Hoseok's eyes were shut as he allowed his alpha take care of him.

"J-just now... Agh, alpha~ My heat started few... minutes ago..."

Yoongi breathed in omega's sweeter than usual pheromones. Their scents thick with arousal were mingling in the air, making alpha dizzy. He dived to his omega's neck again, kissing and sucking on his skin while the sound of skin slapping against each other bounced off the walls along with Hoseok's moans.

"Do you feel good baby?" Yoongi whispered above Hoseok's ear as he pulled out of omega until only the tip was left in and then slammed into him just as Hoseok frantically nodded. He repeated action several times, feeling his omega's walls grow tighter and tighter around him.

Then Yoongi pulled out completely, earning a whine from Hoseok but he turned the male around, making him lay on the back and got in between his legs, nudging omega's entrance with the head of his cock. He bottomed out in one go, filling Hoseok to the brim and making the male arch his back from the bed. The pleasure spread from his abdomen to the whole system turning Hoseok into moaning mess.

"My pretty, sweet little omega." Yoongi leaned to kiss his mate breathless, entangling his fingers in Hoseok's blonde hair. Omega moaned in his mouth, loving every little bit of this alpha. His toes curled at the way Yoongi hit his spot with every thrust.

His cock rubbed between their torsos, increasing omega's pleasure and nearing his climax with every passing second. Before he managed to warn alpha, Hoseok came moaning his mate's name.

Yoongi slowed down, letting omega ride his orgasm, before he increased his pace once again fucking Hoseok into oversensitivity. Omega didn't even notice it, but soon he was hard again, working his hips to meet alpha's powerful thrusts. Pleasure coiled in his stomach again as he let Yoongi to fuck him until they could no more.

The unholy wet sounds of their skin slapping and squelch of slick grew loud again as now both of them were close to their high.

"You're so perfect for me, omega. Look how prettily you're taking every inch if me." Alpha praised him, nearly making Hoseok come right then and there.

"Love you... love my aaa~alpha... Aaaah~" Hoseok spilled between them as he felt Yoongi having his release inside omega. Hoseok gasped for air, grounding his hips against alpha's cock and taking every drop of him like a good little mate he was.