26. Good Impression

"He didn't even said where we will be going. He just told me to wear something warm." Hoseok complained to Jimin, throwing another sweater on his bed. He was going through his closet, trying to find something appropriate to wear on his first date with Yoongi. To say that he was nervous would be underestimating. He so badly wanted the first date to be perfect in all senses.

"Jeez, trust me first date isn't the most important stage in relationship. Look at me, I don't even remember where Taehyung took me on our first date, but you know what I do remember? That after the date we had sex for the very first time. And boy, it was the best thing ever-"

"TMI, Jimin! TMI." Hoseok covered his ears. "Please have mercy on me. I don't want to listen to that."

"My point is that, don't overdo yourself. Just enjoy time with your alpha and have fun!"

"Okay, I'll try. But for starters which one should I wear, white or red?" Jimin showed his friend white fluffy sweater with stars on it and a red one with Christmas ornaments. Jimin instantly pointed at first one.

"Certainly this. In white you look so pure. Yoongi is gonna love it."

Hoseok listened to his fried and ended up wearing matching sky blue wide-leg wool pants and a creamy coat on top of it. After checking his reflection, even Hoseok had to admit that he looked good.

"Go ahead baby and get that d-.... I mean alpha! You got it!" Jimin cheered for him.

"God Minnie, you're so dirty-minded. Is sex all that you have in your head?"

"Trust me Hobi, soon you'll be no better than me."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the omega and made his way downstairs. Jimin followed him right behind.

"I know you don't believe me now, but once you guys do it, there is no going back, you know?"

"I'm not a virgin, Chim. You know?"

"Ugh, sex with assholes doesn't count. I bet Daehyun's dick was so small you didn't even feel anything when he was-"

"That's gross, Jimin." Hoseok exclaimed, crunching his nose. Even if his friend was right, he didn't want to discuss it.

Daehyun was terrible in bed. Never paid attention to his mate's needs. Only cared about how get relief himself. Not to mention that his dick game was far from good. Not that Hoseok had anything to compare it to, but he was pretty much sure sex must have felt much better than it did with Daehyun.

"That's fact, Hobi."

"Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be home so I'll text you, okay?"

"It's okay if you don't." Jimin assured him. "I mean if you guys will have apartment all to yourself while Sumi is at Jin's, don't hesitate to take advantage of it." The omega meaningfully winked at Hoseok who just shook his head tiredly.

"We aren't having that conversation again, Jimin."

Thankfully, Yoongi showed up soon with a box of chocolates and bouquet of white roses. Hoseok nearly melted on the spot. He asked Jimin to take care of flowers while he followed his alpha on their date.

Despite Hoseok trying to get at least a hint from Yoongi beforehand, the alpha kept his mouth shut, always changing the subject. He didn't miss a chance to complement or praise his omega though.

Finally after half an hour they arrived at place that Hoseok recognized nearly immediately. It was an ice skating rink where his parents had brought him once when he was 10 years old. That was one of the most memorable days in his life. He didn't grow up in Seoul and whenever they visited the city he was brought to some fun places that weren't present in his hometown. Lotte World Ice Rink was certainly one of those.