9. Comfort Person

Yoongi wasn't an alpha which could be angered easily. But as he sat in the conference hall with Namjoon and his mate, the male kept discretely glaring at their Japanese clients. The man was famous businessman not only in his country, but in Korea as well, meaning he thought the world revolved around him. His oldest son had gotten in troubles during business trip and was accused of harassing omega waitress in a club. His father, of course intervened to save image of their family. They insisted that the omega just wanted to get some money from them, so she came up with this absurd story.

That was additional reason for Yoongi to be irritated by those filthy rich men who believed that everything in this world could be bought by money. He didn't want to participate in this and protect some son of a bitch who abused omegas, but Namjoon promised to let someone else deal with this case. He couldn't refuse Mr. Yoshida, because the man was their biggest client and they had been protecting him in courts for years when it came to his business in Korea.

One way or another, when their meeting finally ended and Yoongi instantly hurried to his daughter, it was past seven. His baby girl must have been alone for an hour! The alpha cursed as he stuck in the traffic jam for ten more minutes. That was just unbelievable. He shouldn't have agreed on staying, Sumi would be so upset with him.

It took the male more than half hour to reach his daughter's school. He knew, that students weren't supposed to stay there after six and he just hoped, Sumi didn't get into any troubles with security guards. When he didn't see the girl in the hall, the alpha rushed towards the classroom where she usually was. His wolf instantly relaxed when mixed scent of vanilla and freshly baked cookies welcomed him as usual.

Once Yoongi entered the room, he was met with the most adorable view ever. Hoseok was seated on desk chair, with Sumi sprawled on top of him. The girl's hands and legs were securely wrapped around omega as she slept. Hoseok nuzzled her scent gland softly as his wolf basked in girl's sweet innocent scent.

Yoongi really thought that his wolf must have died out of cuteness overload considering the way his heart fluttered in his chest as warmth spread through his body. Sumi's trust towards omega must have been limitless. Otherwise, the pup would never fall asleep with other wolf around, who wasn't her family. That was common thing for all pups. They had troubles feeling relaxed and safe with outsiders. But to think about it, Sumi always felt comfortable around Hoseok. From the very beginning.

Yoongi chuckled, his daughter was something else.

"You stayed." He told omega as the male approached two of them. Hoseok flinched, not expecting to see him there. He flushed embarrassed at the way Sumi's dad caught him cuddling his daughter.

"As if I could leave this baby girl all alone in school at such hour." He fondly stroked pup's hair, looking up at her father with small smile. "I don't know what you think about me, but I am not such heartless omega."

"I would never offend you like that." Yoongi said in a heartbeat. "I was just pleasantly surprised. Thank you for staying, teacher Jung."

Hoseok slightly blushed, biting back a blinding smile. Every time he saw this alpha, his heart would beat like crazy and flutter at simplest gestures and words. Hoseok didn't know why his omega acted like this with another alpha, but to be honest, he just wanted to keep it a secret only for himself. Sometimes he felt guilty when thoughts about the ravenette male and his adorable daughter consumed him, even when he was home and Daehyun traditionally paid no mind to his mate.

"Anytime, alpha."

Omega had no idea what a simple word did to Yoongi. His wolf wagged tail as he beamed at the omega with giddy smile. He might have been 30 years old alpha with a pup, but inside he really felt like a teenager talking to his crush.