38. Worst Fears

The family easily got used to new apartment. By the time school started, omega and Sumi were already in love with their new place.

Sumi somehow convinced her parents to go to toy store where they bought her plenty plushies and Hoseok even got the girl the prettiest princess tiara she had ever seen! Now Sumi had it on her head all the time at home. It was the best feeling ever.

Once the school began they all got to their old dynamics. They left together in the morning, Yoongi would drop his mate and daughter at school before heading to his job. Then when classes would end, Hoseok left with his pup and they spent rest of the day home. Omega helped the girl with homework until Yoongi's arrival. Then they got engaged in all kind of fun activities.

For instance, on one Wednesday evening, Hoseok and Sumi were on the couch, snuggled against each other as they watched My Little Pony. It was one of Sumi's favorite shows. Meantime, Yoongi was busy preparing dinner.

They sat in a pleasant silence, all immersed in whatever they were doing until the bell rang. Hoseok threw surprised glance at alpha who did the same.

"Do you expect someone?" Hoseok asked his mate, who shook his head in denial. "Alright, let me check." He unwrapped arms around Sumi going over to the door.

When omega opened it, he was met with the most stunning woman he'd ever seen. His brows furrowed when he didn't recognize her, but still there was something familiar about her...

"I'm sorry, I though this was Min Yoongi's apartment?" She asked puzzled with her beautiful voice and glanced back at her phone. "No, I'm sure this one is right...."

"You aren't mistaken this is Min Yoongi's apartment."

"Oh, really?" The female's eyes now roamed Hoseok's frame as if studying him. "I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"I'm his mate. And you?"

Her eyes widened with understanding and her pretty pink lips formed 'o'.

"I'm his ex-wife."

Hoseok paled making a step back. This was Aera? She looked like a Goddess. With the most perfect body a woman can have and such soft, beautiful face features, any alpha would feel dizzy just by looking at her. Her long white hair added to female's beauty. She was simply breathtaking and Hoseok felt self-conscious out of nowhere.

Majority of his life, omega hadn't felt attractive or beautiful

Majority of his life, omega hadn't felt attractive or beautiful. Yoongi was the only man ever to tell him otherwise. And Hoseok did believe him, until that moment. With comparison to Aera, Hoseok's beauty dimmed.

No wonder Sumi was a cute little girl. With such genes, she'd grow the prettiest young woman.

"Baby, who is it?" Hoseok heard his mate's voice and a moment later Yoongi appeared by his side, his hand wrapping around omega's waist out of instinct. But when he saw who had visited them, he froze on the spot, unable to believe his eyes. "Aera?"