29. True Love

Hoseok took a weak off the work to spend his heat peacefully with his alpha. Thankfully, the omegas and alphas were allowed to take days off due to their cycles. It worked both ways. Mated couples had right to ask for a leave if their partner was going into heat or rut.

Hoseok had already started preparations for his upcoming needing. He was going to spend it with Yoongi as they agreed and omega couldn't contain the joy. He would also let alpha mark him, just as Hoseok had dreamt for past months. He'd finally free himself from his ex-husband whose presence he unfortunately felt in his head due to their bond.

The bond which brought nothing but pain to omega, would soon be gone. That was what made Hoseok really happy. Let alone fact that he was going to mate the alpha of his dreams. Finally Moon Goddess has shown her kindness and generosity to him as well.

Hoseok could finally have a family that he has always dreamt of. It was much more than omega could have ever ask for. His life with Daehyun seemed so hopeless, but then Sumi and Yoongi came into his life and it was as if Hoseok saw light in the end of dark tunnel. Thanks to those two, omega gained purpose in life again. If all he did for last year was survive, Hoseok finally started to live.

The blonde was already at Yoongi's place from the morning. His heat was due next day and he and Yoongi had decided to spend as much time together as possible. Their wolves already saw each other as mates so the distance upset them both. They sought comfort in one another's presence.

Sumi was sent to Namjoon and Jin until Hoseok's heat would end. It was bit difficult to explain the reason to her, but Yoongi did his best to subtly let her know that he and Hobi would need to be alone for few days. Thankfully, the girl easily agreed without giving headache to her parents and troubles of going into details.

Hoseok was on alpha's lap, his thighs on both sides of Yoongi while his arms toyed with male's long black hair strands. His hair had grown quite lot since they first met and Yoongi looked goddamn good with it. Hoseok couldn't get enough of how handsome was his mate. The male chuckled and hid face in Yoongi's neck at his thoughts. He already called the alpha his mate so casually.

"What's it love?" Yoongi asked, curiosity taking best of him. He always wanted to know what was going on inside his omega's head.

"Nothing, just...I'm only now realizing how far we've come. I mean just three months ago we were strangers, but now I'm ready to spend rest of my life with you. This all is just so overwhelming, in a good way of course. I didn't think so many good things could happen to me at once."

"Get used to it. From now on only the best will be happening to you. My omega isn't allowed to be unhappy. I'll tear any living creature with my teeth if they dare to as much breath in your direction not to your liking. I want to give you whole world baby, you got it? Anything that you lacked before, you'll have twice more now."

Hoseok's cheeks hurt from so much smiling. Yoongi always told him such beautiful things which never failed to make his heart skip a beat or two. Among many things Yoongi made him feel, safety was the most important. Because Hoseok hadn't felt safe ever since he grew up. He missed it the most, the assurance that no one will harm you because you have someone to rely on.

"Relationship is two sided, Yoongi. We'll be taking care of each other and our pup."

Hoseok gasped when felt Yoongi squeeze his waist. Alpha's palms slid under his oversized shirt, caressing his soft flesh.

"I love when you call her ours. Do it again."

"Our pup." Hoseok said with knowing smile, leaning closer to Yoongi and nibbling on his earlobe gently before repeating words again.