Chernobog Arc, Chapter 4 : The Rabbit, The Lung, And The Draco?

Before we begin our new chapter which this little talk is about. Let me be straight with everyone here. This chapter is probably going to be the LONGEST chapter in this story of mine. Just wanted to clarify that. Now have fun reading this long chapter of mine and i hope i did a good job so far as an author. 

Dobermann was shocked. The man who saved the Ursus family. The man who made Amiya and Ace froze in place just by mentioning his name. And made Ace laugh of joy. Who barely laughs btw. Was right in front of her in the flesh. Even the name and the description adds up. Dobermann was 100% that the one who the ursus family mentioned as their savior, the one who made Amiya and Ace happy just by hearing his name was right in front of her.

Dobermann : Your. . . . . him.

Tadashi "Ronin" : Heh?

Tadashi was confused as to what Dobermann meant by saying 'your him'.

Reunion member : Get him!!!

A Reunion member tried to stab Tadashi in the back while he was looking at Dobermann. However Tadashi already seen the Reunion soldier so he step to the left for the Reunion member so he would go forward. Tadashi chopped him on his neck making him unconscious, making the other reunion members and Dobermann shocked how easily he disarmed him.

Reunion Member's : HEEEEEEEEEEE??????

Tadashi "Ronin": That was close. Now.

Tadashi "Ronin" : *looks towards the rest* WHO'S NEXT???

Tadashi asked as he had a wide grin on his face.

Reunion Member : *shocked and scared* N-No. Come one guys, he's all alone anyway. There is 1 against 100 we can take him. EVERYONE CHARGEEEEEEEEEE

Reunion Members : HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! 

Tadashi "Ronin" : *chuckle* Alright. I believe -

artist oui lion 

artist oui lion 

Tadashi unsheathes his sword